Chapter 17

"Juvia what happened to the baby?"

"The baby is fine"

Juvia proceeded to lift her shirt up and expose her torso "water form" her whole body became liquid and you could clearly see a baby boy curled up in happy slumber. Lucy's jaw dropped

"Oh my Gods Juvia.. how have you been able to hide this?"

"Juvia has been able to manipulate her body since humans are mostly made of water so no one would be able to notice her growing stomach. Juvia has also altered her scent so no dragon slayer would notice."

Tears fell slowly from her face as she looked down at her son

"Juvia didn't have the courage to tell Gray when they came back she was too scared.. he finally told her he liked her and she got pregnant right away, and now he's gone.. and she doesn't know what he'll think about the baby if he comes back"

'Oh poor Juvia' Lucy thought sadly

"Gray has to love his own son I doubt he'd ever not love either of you"

Juvia giggled nervously and wiped her face

"Juvia hopes so but the baby could come any day now she's 34 weeks.."

"Juvia, no matter what happens I will be here for you, the guild will be here for you I promise that. But. You have to tell Mira or Wendy right away they need to check you and you need to tell the guild too so they can all be here for you two"

"Juvia will. Thank you Lucy can she tell Mira when she comes up to check on you?"

Mira burst through the door with hearts in her eyes and little Jemma on her hip

Jemma "YAY COUSINS!"

Mira set Jemma down and she strided next to Lucy and plopped down on the bed with her

Mira "There's no need I head everything Gruvias finally happened 😍"

Lucy's and Juvia both sweat dropped nothing could get past Mira

Mira mentally checked of
GaLe, Mates & engaged✔️
NaLu, Mates & 1 Nalu baby otw ✔️
Gruvia, 1 baby otw ✔️
😍😍😍😍
"So many opts are cannon now" Mira mumbled to herself

Jemma was sitting next to Lucy as she combed through her long hair
"Mommy's losing it isn't she?"

"Kinda but your mommy has been waiting for this to happen for a really long time" Lucy chuckled 

Juvia proceeded to tell the rest of guild and everyone was shocked to say the least she could have the baby any day and no one had any idea.

Erza "I'm glad you finally told us I wish you would have said something sooner"

Gajeel "Same here Juvia we've been friends for a really long time you should have been able to tell me"

Juvia "Juvia knows she's glad you all know now and Jordan's going to have a cousin pretty soon to play with" she smiled

Erza "Yes he will I'm so excited for all of our kids to grow up together" she smiled
"I don't want you or Lucy to worry we will find them and neither of your children will lack a parent I promise"

"Juvia thanks you Erza"

💫Celestial World💫

"She's getting really sick"

"I'm aware but if we didn't interfere he would have died and Lucy would have as well"

"Yes, but if they don't wake up soon our efforts would be for nothing"

"They shouldn't be unconscious much longer. If he and Lucy are the mages of the ancient book I believe it will all work out so do not fret Leo. She begged me to save you and she's shown how powerful she really is I have faith that she will be fine."

Gray and Natsu stirred and woke up

"What the hell?" The said in unison as they looked at each other

Natsu "Loke? what the hell how did we get here?" He said as he woke up realized the celestial King was there as well

Loke "We took special measures to teleport you here before the death spell was cast on you."

Gray "We owe you man we would have been dead"

King " It was necessary you both and Lucy have and will take great measures for us"

Natsu "WAIT. How long have we been here?"
Realizing the time difference between there worlds

Loke "A little over an hour we couldn't send you back until you were conscious"

Natsu " you mean we've been gone for over a month?!!"

They both nodded

"I need to get back NOW guys he said panicky"

Gray" Thanks for everything but he needs to get back to Lucy like now"

King" yes we completely understand, of course good luck boys"

There was a flash and everything went white again for Gray and Natsu

"We'll see if Lucy's the profits mother for the future kingdom of celestial world"

The king nodded in response

"I wouldn't be surprised it's too much of a coincidence"