16-In the End

I come from the sand 16

            We didn’t sleep at all last night because we wanted to spend every single second together before the battle. I was losing Itachi today, and every emotion in me was crying out in pain for him to stay home. It is all because of Sasuke that I am losing the only person I ever cared about, and it was driving me insane.

            Itachi dressed in his Akatsuki gear, with his weapons and started to pace back and forth along the floor. He wasn’t nervous for himself but for me, he didn’t want me to be a part of this because he wanted me to live. But me being stubborn and not wanting to be alone in the world, I am going to join him in this fight and die alongside Itachi.

            I dressed in my black pair of pants that fitted nicely on me, and used white bandages around my right leg and added a weapon pouch. Then I slipped on my fishnet top that had no sleeves but went around my neck and used my black short vest with the red belt that went over it that ended under my breast. I tied on my headband around my neck and added another pouch and my two swords. I slipped on my red boots and pulled my hair up into a high ponytail. My bangs fell in front of my face that covered up my left eye, so I blew it out of my face.

            I pulled my akatsuki cloak on and pulled on my new wolf mask that was now white with purple and black designs instead of red. It was over my head for now, when I fight I was going to put it on.

“Itachi, I am going to miss you” I said hugging him for the last time

He gave me a kiss on the lips and looked away from me “Rin Uchiha, use that name when I am gone”

            I was about to ask him what he meant but a hand wrapped around my mouth and pulled me against their body. Itachi slowly came up to me and I felt something slip into my vest, a paper! I tried fighting the person but it was no use, the only person who could hold me hostage like this is Madara.

            Itachi slowly walked out the door, ignoring my curse words and pleas to let me fight with him. Madara pulled us to a chair and tied me down with his chakra, making me imprisoned and not being able to help. I smirked, this idiot couldn’t tell the difference between a shadow clone and the real me. I was such a good actor in this situation, I pretended to cry and be angry while my real self made a run for it.

            I ran through the trees with-out notice as I followed Itachi, he was heading to an old Uchiha base. When he slipped inside, I stood on the roof waiting for the other Uchiha to appear. I didn’t have to wait long; he jumped right in front of me, giving me his best cold stare.

I signed “Please don’t kill him, you will regret it Sasuke”

His eyes turned into the sharingan and pushed past me and paused “I will kill that man”

            Then he left, leaving me hating him even more. I turned and headed inside meeting Zetsu on the way. We greeted each other and I used his power to go into the wall like he did and followed him. We found Sasuke and Itachi already in battle and Itachi had Sasuke under his control. He fell to his knees holding onto his eye like it was taken out. Serves him right to be scared! He was killing the thing I loved most.

                        Itachi fell to the floor gripping his eye, using his genjutsu was slowly killing him. I ran to him and pulled him up. He looked at me with sad eyes but turned his attention back to Sasuke. They were talking about hatred but I ignored it, all I cared about was protecting this man and making sure he would be ok.

            Then I was pushed, my body was sent soaring until my head and body collided with the wall. Black dots filled my vision as I slowly stood up, seeing Itachi getting hurt by the big Shuriken that came apart. I tried to walk over to him, but I collapsed on the ground, Zetsu cushioned my fall.