18

I come from the sand 18

                “Rin, have you seen my books?” I heard Kakashi ask from behind my bedroom door

                I flipped the page to my book I was really into, and put in my bookmark. I been here for a week and sometimes I just have to stay home and be a good person and relax. All I been wanting to do was train, become strong and get revenge. But in the last two days I grew another friend who was a girl and a vet. She even bought me a ninja wolf that was a year old and all white with blue eyes to train with. Her name was Hana Inuzuka, and we clicked just like that.

                Another knock and Kakashi’s voice made me look up from my bed and get up to open the door. He stood with his mask down—since I was family he didn’t have a problem with me seeing—and in his ninja gear smiling at me.

“Which book?” I asked pointing the my now filled shelves of Make-out paradise

                He flipped out and squeezed me into a tight hug saying how he was proud we had that in common. We went on a whole blown topic from book one to book three because I was currently on number four. We explained favorite characters and how we just get lost into the story because it is so good and juicy.

I smiled as a knock on the door stopped us “That’s Hana and Tanzou, come on Zuka!” I yelled at my sleeping wolf  

                We made it to the door at the speed of light and tackled my goofball of friends I called mine and locked the door behind me. Hana wanted to go to lunch before we all headed into work; I needed a job to make money so I help Tanzou with selling weapons. Fitting in with these guys was the easiest thing to do and it made me feel like home. When I wasn’t helping out at the weapon store, I was training or working on a mission with Kakashi and his team. It was a distraction from the pain and heart ache but it was slowly going away each time I saw my friends or spent time with my uncle. I still hate Lady fifth; I refuse to talk to her so Kakashi does it for me as I shoot daggers at her with my eyes.

                She was a bitch for making me go through the death of Itachi, and she will pay for it one day but for now I will live my life. As much as I hate it, I have grown closer to Tanzou like I did when I first met Itachi. He was just easy to talk to and get along with. The only thing different about him is his personality; he is always laughing and smiling and angry when he wants to be. He was very good looking and I admit to have a crush on him.

“Three spicy ramen with fried rice and a bowl of water and some meat for the dog” I heard Tanzou yell

Hana and I giggled which made Tanzou sweet drop “You sound like Naruto”

     We cracked up again and he just rolled his eyes muttering a what -ever and then laughing with us. Five minutes later, are food was put in front of us and we dug in. It was so good running down my throat and hitting my now full stomach. The three of us talked, explained what was going on next week and plans to hang again soon.

                When lunch was finished we parted ways to head to work, Tanzou and I walked together since we worked at the same place. Zuka was at my side growling each time a cat ran past, causing the people to shrink back in fear. I loved my wolf, she has been such a great animal and working with her was easy and I was able to understand her and vice versa.

                “Hey Kakashi, what are you doing here?” I asked as the shopped just re-opened from the lunch break

Naruto came next to him and waved “Hey Rin, we have a mission to go on!”