What's wrong with It?

Just thought I'd give y'all a little sneak peak of the stories I'm working on 😈 I promise you guys I'm not just not writing. Comment if you would like teasers posted in this story of the others!
Diggy

Riy and I's flight to Vegas wasn't till 3am, which meant we'd have a couple of hours before we had to leave for the airport. Riy and I helped ourselves into ice cream and a movie in the mean time. However, Sariyah helped herself to something else...

First, she started to leave trails of kisses from behind my ear to my neck. She placed her hand in the middle of my chest and began to rub my stomach and my chest slowly in a circular motion. She then swept her lips from behind my ear to my lips. Thus, the make out session began. Riy climbed on top of me as our tongues tangled and started to unbuckled my belt.

Sariyah let out a soft moan as I let my hands roam down to her butt. I has a tight, but yet soft, grip. I shifted a little to push up my hard member against Sariyah's clit. She moaned softly again, and again, as she slowly grinder against me.

My hands left her butt to under her shirt to unclasp her bra. Once I did that I flung her bra to the side and cupped my hands under her breast. I got right in to it. No hesitation I placed my mouth around her ariola and let my tongue twiddle with her hard nipple.

After a few minutes, Sariyah pulled away and led a trail of kisses from my lips down to just right above my Calvin Klein boxer's. She pulled my pants off then pulled my dick out of my boxer.

"Mm" She moaned. Sariyah looked as if my penis was a piece of steak. Hungrily. She chuckled a little then slid her mouth onto it. I let a small groan as she moved up and down my shaft salivating it nicely.

I let my hands tangle in Sariyah's kinky curly hair and guided her up and down my shaft. After a while, Sariyah began to gag and deep throat and all the other stuff that feels absolutely amazing. I felt my self getting ready to come to my end.

"Shit I'm bout to cum" I said trying to warn Sariyah to move her mouth before I came.

She removed her mouth but continued to give me a handjob.

"I want it all daddy" She gave me that hungry look once again as she proceeded to sucking me.

Here it is...

I'm about to do it...

Get ready...

Shit...

Fuck...

Aw man!

Right before I knew it I became soft, before I could even cum.

Erection. Completely gone.

"What the hell was that Daniel!" Sariyah quickly popped up. I placed my head in hands and wiped my face. I simply got up, grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt, then went to the bathroom.

After a couple of minutes, Sariyah walked in.

"Digg, What the hell just happened?"

"I don't know... It's been happening for a week. I get hard and then almost immediately after I get soft again"

"Digg, why haven't you gone to the doctor?" Riy placed her hand on my back and rubbed it slowly.

"I figured it was just stress"

"Okay that may be so, but what if it's more than that baby?" I looked at Sariyah and saw worry in her eyes. The same look mixed with worry, confusion, fear, understanding, and care. The same look she gave me when I told her I was an alcoholic.