Chapter 16

David called me, but that was a bad idea. I was in tears on the floor, hardly able to catch my breath. He proceeded to call Dan and Phil. He then called me back. It all felt like seconds. Or maybe it was hours. I lost track, but he came to the closet after search for a half hour he  had told me.
"Amanda! Oh my god what happened?!" He said helping me up. I was still naked, but that didn't seem to phase him. "Let's get you dressed!" He said and helped me up. He grabbed my underwear and helped me put them on. He helped me put everything else back on before I proceeded to collapse in his arms. I cried what tears I had left as we waited for Dan and Phil.
"Come on, let's go to the office, babe, okay?" I nodded and he helped me get to the office slowly. Neither of my dads were there yet. The office lady came over to me and asked what happened.
"W-well, a b-boy in a fo-football jacket came o-over to me. H-he put me in a cl-closet and ra-rape-raped me. Th-then he forced me t-to give hi-him a blo-blow job." I said breaking down. The tears came back, and I collapsed into her chest as well. David left to get my backpack, and my other stuff.
"Did he have a condom on, hun?" She questioned.
"Ye-yes," I sobbed.
"What number was on his football jacket?" She questioned on.
"F-forty-two," I continued stuttering. Soon Dan and Phil rushed in the office with tears running down their faces and worried looks.
"What happened to my baby?!" Phil asked clearly freaking out.
"Ms., can you tell us what happened?" Dan asked calmly despite the worry in his eyes.
"Your daughter was raped. I know the boy who did it, and I'm about to call the police. The boy was wearing a condom and from what I understand, she is most likely not pregnant." She said heading toward the desk and getting a blanket. "Here, dear. Please wait here Mr. Howell and Mr. Lester while I call the police." She said and walked off to the back.
"I knew I shouldn't have gone to school!" I sobbed in dans chest. He started crying with me, and not long after, Phil joined in our hugging/crying session.
"This doesn't always happen. It's our fault we rushed it." Phil said after he calmed a bit.
"Hey dear, how are you? Let's try walking, okay?" The office lady suggested. I nodded, but as I stood up, all I felt was pain. I shook my head and sat back down.
"She can barely stand! That kid is definitely getting the worst he can get." Dan said determined. I felt so babied as they were talking to the lady, waiting for the cops.
"Hey, babe," David said walking in. "How are you doing?" He asked while sitting next to me.
"It hurts so bad." I whimpered. I never wanted to have sex again after this.
"It's okay, he'll get what he deserves." He said rubbing my back. I leant into his chest and cried again. I already had a bad headache from the panic attack and tears, but I kept crying despite it. The pain was so much.
"I'm gonna kill him. No one hurts my beautiful girlfriend." He said, his face suddenly contorting with anger.
"N-no. Don't. I-I'm not wor-worth it." I mumbled into his chest.
"Yes you are. I'm not going to, but he deserves it." He growled, scaring me in the process. My heart quickened and i moved away. His face softened when he saw. "I'm sorry, babe I-" then he got cut off.
"Hey babe! Ready for round two?" Th boy who hurt me said as he walked in. My heart quickened again. I struggled to catch my breath. Phil came over and picked me up and brought me to the other side of the office. "Whimp!" He shouted, trying to run after me. David held him back.
"Don't go near her. You've done enough to hurt her." David said in a low voice. He sounded angry.
"A girl can't stand up for herself, hug? She had to get her fag dads and fag boyfriend to stand up for her? She brought this upon herself." He spat at David.
"Le-leave them a-alone." I stuttered out.
"What did you say, fagot?"
"I said, leave them alone!" I shouted at him.
Suddenly, the police ran in. It all happened so fast. The first one arrested the boy. The second ran over to the office lady and the third came over to me where I was still in Phil's arms. Of course there were more questions and stuttering. As I waited for all of this to be over, David held my hand.
"Well, Mr. Lester, the young man that hurt your daughter will be expelled, fined a very large amount of money, and five days in juvenile hall." The cop said and left. I smiled slightly despite all the pain I was in.
"David, why don't you come home with us? I'll have Phil call your parents or you can text them." Dan said which made me happy.
"Okay. How are you doing, Amanda?" He said as he took hold of my hand.
"It hurts so bad." I said while trying not to cry anymore.
"It's okay. He'll never come back here again, trust me."
"It's all my fault. I should've screamed or fought back."
"Hey. It's not your fault. It's never the victim's fault." Dan said to me. I was now in Dan's arms because Phil had to talk to the cops. "You couldn't have stopped it. Boys this age, if they're wrong in the head, will get what they want no matter the cost or how much it'll hurt someone."
"Come on. I think we should go back to the flat." David suggested and we nodded.
-------------------------------------------

I somehow made it to the bathroom. It was midnight, and David left at eight. I didn't tell him yet about my attempt. All I knew was that I needed my blade and badly. That's when Delilah decided to speak.
'Well hello! I haven't talked in a while. Just cut. You deserved to be raped and you were asking for it! Especially with those skinny jeans.'
I brought the blade to my skin and slashed it. I didn't make them deep, but only enough so I could feel the pain I deserved. I heard footsteps toward the door. Panic quickly washed over me. There was no time to lock the door. I threw the blade under the sink and sat down in the shower.

"Amanda? What are you doing in the shower?" Phil asked. I looked around pretending that I had just woken up.
"I-I don't know. I fell asleep in my bed and I woke up here." I shrugged and got up. I started walking away but Phil grabbed my wrist.
"Amanda, you were cutting. Why did you lie to me?" Phil's blue eyed now looked sad.
"Because you would be mad." I said looking at my feet.
"Come on." Phil said, bringing me o his room where Dan was sound asleep on the bed. "Dan? Wake up." Phil said in what sounded like a pissed off tone.
"Yes, Phil?" He asked groggily.
"Could you clean up Amanda's wrists? I need to pee really bad. I'll help when I'm done." Phil said waiting for Dan to sit up.
"Yeah." Dan replied and went to get the stuff.
"I'm sorry," I said as I looked at my feet.
"Why did you cut?" Phil asked me. He knelt to my level and held my wrists in his hands.
"The voices said it was my fault that I got raped. That it wouldn't have happened if I didn't wear skinny jeans." I mumbled looking at his sad eyes.
"It's wrong. You didn't cause it. It was his own actions not yours." Phil said and kissed my wrists. "You aren't going to school anymore." He said to my relief.
"I don't want to ever again." I said. After this, I didn't want to do anything ever again. I just wanted to cry because of who I lost my virginity too.
"Maybe for high school." He said as Dan walked in.
Dan cleaned my wrists and bandaged them, kissing them after he did so. He kissed the top of my head and hugged me.
"I love you so much, Amanda." He said into my hair.
I fell asleep right there in his arms.

A/N: okay I update twice in 24 hours I'm done for now. People requested more so I gave more in the Christmas spirit still.
-BRI