joining the research club

Your pov.

I was walking home after school was over. It was dark outside but it didn't scare me, I love the darkness. When a girl with black hair and purple beautiful eyes was sitting under a tree crying. 'She's about my age....she's kinda cute too.' I walked up to her "hey, are you okay?" I asked the girl crying, "huh? Yeah I'm fine....I'm just scared of the dark...why are you out here?" She said, "oh, well I was going home, but that's when I saw you here crying so I thought I should come help you. I'm (f/n) by the way." "I'm Yuma thanks for comforting me...umm...if you don't mind me asking.....is okay if I go to your house....I'm a little lost." "Sure, I think my mom will be okay with it." I said and gave my hand to her so she could stand. She smiled and took my hand, she was freezing so I gave her my (color) jacket. She blushed when I gave her it. I grabbed her hand " I don't want you to get lost again." I said with a smile on my face to cheer her up, "umm....(f/n)....would you like to be my girlfriend.....I mean if you don't want to then it's okay with me.." she said as she blushed and looked away from me, I smiled and said "sure I'll be your girlfriend." When I said that, I grabbed her chin gently to face me and I kissed her forehead. I smiled when I saw her heat up.
We walked to my house and I told my mom that Yuma will be staying with us cause she forgot where her house was. My mom gladly accepted her. We went up to my room and I gave Yuma a black tank top and booty shorts. I weared a (color) shirt and normal shorts. I layed on my bed with Yuma laying next to me. She hugged me and had her face muzzled in my neck and I wrapped one of my arms around her waist. And we fell asleep cuddling.