becoming a devil

My alarm started to beep and I got so pissed that I had school today. "Fuck off you stupid alarm, let me sleep. Shit." I yelled when I turned off my alarm clock. But something was heavy on my body so I took the sheets off and I saw Rias gremory on me and NAKED?!! I poked her head alittle so I wouldn't be so mean, she woke up and stared into my eyes while yawning, "good morning (f/n) how did you sleep? Oh I forgot that I was on you, sorry." "It's okay and I slept well but my stomach still hurts.....Ummmmmm...what happened last night?" "You were going to do it with Yuma a fallen Angel, then she stabbed you in the stomach that's when she flew out your Window and that's when I came and healed you with my powers and also made you a devil." I was speechless when I heard her say that I was a devil so that means I was a fuckin pawn damnit. "So why are you naked? Did you want to do it with me too?" I asked with a smirk, she started to blush and got off of me and sat next to me. I sat up and grabbed her chin gently and tilted upwards so I could see her beautiful face, "c-can I ask you something first then I'll answer your question?" " sure what is it beautiful?" I was teasing her that my face got closer to her face, "do you like someone except for Yuma?" I stayed silent when I heard that bitch's name, I whispered in Rias' ear and said, "I like a girl with red crimson hair and green eyes when ever I stare at them....that girl is....you Rias." I said that and smiled when I pulled away to see a smile on Rias' face, I pulled her closer and gave her a kiss on the cheek. After that I got up and went to go brush my teeth and change into my uniform. But Rias grabbed my wrist and pulled me so she could kiss me on the lips. But the door open and I saw my mom,"(F/N) (L/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A GIRL IN YOUR ROOM NAKED?!?!" 'Thanks for ruining the moment mom' I told my mom to leave my room. I got up for the bed again and started to get dressed for school. Rias did the same, after that she hugged me from behind and said," I did wanted to do it with you last night but you were unconscious and I like you too." She said that with a seductive tone the made me wet a little. I turned and gave her a kiss on the lips and wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. It was almost time for us to go to school so we ran downstairs I grabbed two pieces of toast for me and Rias and grabbed our bags. I put on my converse (I don't like the shoes that they have in the school so you fuckin badass bro) that were black and white. Rias was done putting on her shoes, I grabbed her hand and entertwine with mine. She started to blush and smiled, I said bye to my mom and ran out the door, I was still eating my toast cause Rias already finished hers. After that we made it to school I was out of breath and I was still holding Rias' hand.

Skip time to the research club

When I entered the club room everyone were happy that I was one of them. Rias was walking up to me and kissed me in front of everyone. Whatever I kissed back but then I saw Issie in the corner of my eye and I knew he was pissed that I took Rias away from him, "Rias what the hell are you doing with (f/n)?" He walked up to us and grabbed Rias by the arm and pulled her away from me, "Issie let go of me, I'm not in love with you, I'm in love with her." Rias said with an angry tone. Issie letter go of Rias but ran at me with his boosted gear. He punched me in the face and I flew through the wall and hit the ground from outside. (Some action in the next chapter)