Artemis

Extended Summary

Artemis (Ari) Sullivan is the city's most notorious assassin. Ruthless, fearless and perhaps a bit too cocky, she's exactly what the leaders at Omega Corp need to put an end to the ongoing feud between them and a rival group. Her job is simple - sneak into the headquarters, kill a few people, cause a bit of ruckus - the usual.

But recruiting Ari maybe harder than they think. She's got her own problems - a quickly diminishing supply of arrows, an extremely annoying (but admittedly handsome) boy by the name of Finn Briggs, who's life goal seems to be irritating Ari to the point of madness, and a group of black-clad men who seem hellbent on chasing her out of whatever home she can find.

And that's not even the worst of it.  

Author's Note

Ok, so I am super excited to write this because it has been in my drafts for a long, long time. I've always wanted to write about an assassin + a superhero/vigilante with a bow and arrow, lol. So here it is. The first chapter is almost done and will be posted soon. I hope you'll enjoy reading this as much as I know I'm going to enjoy writing this!

Playlist

➶ Control — Halsey

➶ Bad Blood — Bastille

➶ Demons — Imagine Dragons 

➶ Goddess — BANKS

➶ Monsters — Ruelle    

➶ We Must Be Killers — Mikky Ekko   

➶ Devil's Backbone — Civil Wars   

➶ Roots — Imagine Dragons 

➶ Castle — Halsey

➶ Ready Aim Fire — Imagine Dragons 

➶ Centuries — Fall Out Boy 

➶ Yellow Flicker Beat — Lorde

➶ Dark Paradise — Lana Del Rey

Warning

This story will contain the following themes:

➶ Mild swearing

➶ Death

➶ Violence

➶ Gore / Blood

➶ Child abuse

If you are uncomfortable with any of these themes or are easily triggered, then please read at your own discretion.