Meeting Jack

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP" the alarm clock screams! Finally, the first day of school! I've always loved the first day of school. Expectially because I get to set new goals for the school year. And new, cute, possible foreign boys. I got up, put on the outfit I had picked out last night, straightened my hair, put on vans, grabbed my skateboard, and walked downstairs. "Bye mom and dad!" I say to them as I'm walking out the door. "Bye honey!" Mom says "Bye darling!" said dad. I skated to school and finally was there. It was so crowded. I'm in tenth grade, and 17 if you were wondering.
I was walking through the hallways, when all of a sudden I ran into something. Wait! Not something, somebody!
I looked up to see a tall, tan, brown haired, and brown eyed boy. His lips, perfect. His facial structure, perfect. Everything about him perfect!
"Uh...sorry" I say quietly.
"No, it was my fault. I was rushing and should've been looking where I was going." He said
"Evie, Evie Jolly, and you?" I say.
"Jack, Jack Gilinsky."
"Nice to meet you" I say.
"You too!" He says, while grabbing my have and kissing the knuckle of it. I think I blushed.
"Well, I have to go to first period. See ya around" I say while smirking.
"See ya around" he says while winking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hope you liked the first chapter!! If you have any recommendations, comment them! Sorry it sucked!
Have a nice day loves!😘😊💕