The dinner

This was an idea from an anonymous user(they asked me not to use their name). They asked me to do this. If you have an idea, send it to me in messages.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Evie's p.o.v
Jack and I got up after 4 hours of watching American Horror Story on Netflix, I had to go home.
"Bye babe! Love you!" I say to Jack as I'm about to leave.
"Before you leave, can I ask you something?" Jack asked.
"Yeah, what's wrong?" I reply, being nervous.
"Nothing's wrong! I just wanted to ask you if you could, maybe tell your parents about us." Maybe I should tell them. I mean, our relationship has been going on for a few months now. I'll tell them tonight at dinner.
"Yeah! I'll tell them tonight." He gets an excited look on his face.
"Good! I'll tell my parents tonight, too!" He says.
"Alright! Well, I'm gonna go home. Bye! Love you!" I hug and kiss him, and then leave.
-skip car ride-
When I get home, I sit on my bed, wondering what to say when I tell them about Jack and I. Maybe I should just come out and say it. This was my first, actual relationship, so I don't know how they are going to react.
Finally, it was time for dinner. I fixed my plate, and sat at the table. When it comes to dessert, I have the guts to tell them.
"Mom. Dad. I have something very important to talk to you about." I say.
"What is it?" Mom says in a nice voice.
  Dad just has a nervous look on his face.
"I have a boyfriend. His name is Jack Finnegan Gilinsky. We've been dating for 2 months now, and we thought it would be time to tell you."
"That's great, honey!" Hearing mom say that, really soothes me.
"When is he coming to dinner?" Dad asks, with a smile on his face.
"I don't know. When should he come?" I hope he wants him to come tomorrow. I really want them to meet.
"Tomorrow!" Dad replied. YES! He wants him to come for dinner, TOMORROW!
"I'll ask if he's free tomorrow! I'm going to get ready for bed. Love you! Goodnight!" I go upstairs, shower, get dressed, brush my teeth, and lay in my bed.
  I usually lay in my bed for a solid hour, before actually sleeping. While I pass the time, I text Jack about the news.

Evie- "hey babe! My parents want to know if you can come to dinner tomorrow, to meet them."
Jack- "Yeah! I'm totally free!  I can't wait! Should I wear casual or classy?"
Evie- "casual! We're not going anywhere classy. We're eating at my house."
Jack- "ok! No problem. I'm gonna go to bed, we have school tomorrow! Goodnight princess. Love you!"
Evie- "ok. Goodnight! Love you! Sleep well!! See you at school tomorrow."
I fell asleep, thinking of Jack.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" Ughhhh! My alarm clock! I quickly turn it off, not wanting to hear those annoying beeps anymore.
  I pick out an outfit, and get dressed. I wore black legging, a black t-shirt that says "tacos,coffee, cuddling, naps, yoga pants, and shopping" on it. I decided to just throw my hair into a messy bun, because I was too lazy to do anything with it.
   As in on my way to school, someone runs up behind me, and hugs me. I turn around to see Jack.
"Hey!" He says.
"Hi! How did you sleep?" I ask him.
"I would've slept better if you were there." He replies with a smirk.
  "Awe! Same here!" I give him a kiss as we walk into school.
  We go to our first period, and patiently wait for school to be over.
-skip school day-
  When I get home, I put on a casual dress, and straighten my hair.
   At about 6:30, I here the doorbell ring. It's Jack. When I open the door, he's standing there, with a bouquet of flowers.
  "Thank you so much! They're beautiful!" I say to him.
  "Not nearly as beautiful as you." He says, smiling at me.
  "Come in, come in." He walks in and greets my parents.
  "Nice to meet you! I'm Jack." He shake my fathers hand.
  "Nice to meet you, too! I hope you do my daughter well." My father replies to him.
   "Might I say, ma'am, you look beautiful!" He says to my mom.
   "Why, thank you!" She replies, while looking at me and winking. I roll my eyes and laugh.
  We fix our plates, and sit down. We say the grace and begin to eat. The entire time, Jack has his hand on my inner thigh.
  My mom and dad continue to ask questions, and Jack and I continue to answer.
   When dinner is over, Jack and I say our goodbyes.
"Bye! I love you!" I say to Jack.
"I love you, more!" He replies.
"Text me!" I tell Jack.
"I will!" He says back to me.
  After Jack left, I sat in bed. I suddenly get a text from Jack.

Jack- "how do you think the dinner went?"
Evie-"I think they really liked you!"
Jack- "I really hope so!"
Evie-"lol, me too! I'm gonna go to bed! It's been a long day! Love you, goodnight!"
Jack-"goodnight princess! I love you! Sleep well."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked this chapter! I know it was kind of boring, but oh well!
Have a good day, loves!💕💕