Part 7

Is woke up at 6:40. 5 minutes before my alarm clock went off. I was so happy that I didn't have to hear that loud ass beep this morning.
  I eventually got up, after ten minutes. I put on a pair of boyfriend pants, a blue and white baseball tee, and a pair of dark brown uggs. Since I was too lazy to straighten my hair, I put it in a messy bun. I put on a little concealer, mascara, winged eyeliner, and light pink, matte lipstick.
  When I finished getting ready, I went downstairs to eat. I microwaved some chocolate chip Eggo waffles.
   After I finished eating, I went upstairs and brushed my teeth.
  I said goodbye to my mom and dad, and went to school.
I go straight to my locker as soon as I get to school. All of a sudden, I see somebody right next to me, staring.
  "Can I help you?" I say to him.
  "Can I bone you?" He says, with a smirk.
  "Uhhh.....no! I'm loyal to my boyfriend, and only my boyfriend!" I say, hissing back at him.
  "Who?" He asks.
  "Jack Gilinsky! That's who!" I say, thinking he would walk away, but of course, he has to say something else.
  "Oh, baby. I could do you so much better than him! Just think of all the things we could do together!" He say, while pinning me up against my locker, while trailing his hand up my thigh.
"Get. Your. Fucking. Hands. Off. Me!" I say, while making the 'fuck you' eyes at him.
But, of course, he still continues.
  While in the middle of trying to get him off of me, I see somebody in the corner of my eye. It's Jack! He looks fuming!
  "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF MY GIRL!" Jack screams at the boy. The boy quickly got off of me, and backed away.
  Jack grabbed me by my hips, stood right in front of the boy, kissed me, and then said," She's mine, back off!"
"Are you okay, babe?" Jack said seeming concerned.
"Yeah. Thank you so much! He was asking me if he could bone me!" I reply.
"He asked you if he could bone you?!" He said, with a mad face.
"Yes, but I told him no, and then he told me that he would do me better than you. But, I don't believe that, because I know what it's like to do you." I say with a smirk. He smiled and winked at me.
"C'mon! Let's go to first period." I say to Jack, add he agrees.
-skip school day-
  Jack decided to walk home with me. When we got to my house, we went straight to the kitchen and made a microwaveable lasagna.
  When we finished eating it, we went upstairs. We turned in Netflix and cuddled in the bed.
I eventually fell asleep in Jack's arms.
20 minutes later
"Babe, wake up! I think your parents are home!" Jack says quietly to me.
I get up very quickly. How do I get Jack out of the house? If my parents found out he was in here, they would kill me! I know! I'll just distract them with a joke, while Jack sneaks out of the house!
"Ok, here's the plan. I'm gonna go downstairs, open the front door slightly, distract them with a joke, I'm gonna say I'm pregnant, and then you leave, and I'll see you tonight at 8." He agrees with the plan and we get in position.
"Hey mom and dad! I have something  very important to tell you about. You might want to sit down." I say the them, pretending to be concerned.
"What's wrong honey?" Mom says, looking worried. Dad also had a worried look on his face.
They both sat down at the table.
"This isn't easy to say, but.... I'm pregnant." I say to them, still looking like it's true.
"Evie Jolly, are you serious! You're only 17, but I'm so happy!" My mom says. Dad was just in complete silence, but I could tell he was happy.
Finally, I saw Jack walk out of the door, but right before he walked out, he winked at me and blew me a kiss, and then left.
"There's also something else that I have to tell you."
"Oh my god! What now?" Dad says.
"This was all a prank! Haha! I got y'all so good!" I confess.
"Thank the lord!" Dad said.
I went upstairs to my room and sat on the bed. All of a sudden, I get a text from Jack.
Jack- "Netflix and chill?😏"
Evie- "Duh! I'll see you in five?"
Jack- "sounds good to me! See you then! Love you!"
Evie- "love you too!
I went downstairs to ask if I could leave the house.
"Hey mom, just between me and you, can I go over to Jack's house and stay the night?" I say to her. She's a pretty chill mom, so she usually doesn't care.
"That's fine with me. I'll just tell your dad that your at Alex's house." She replies.
"Thank you! Love you! Bye!"
I get in the car, and start driving to Jack's house.
-skip car ride-
I get to Jack's house, and knock on the door. He answers.
When he answers, he's only in his boxers. He looked so hot.
"Hey princess. I've been waiting all day for this!" Jack says, in a seductive tone.
He pins me against the wall, and starts to kiss my neck. When he found my sweet spot, I couldn't help but to let out a moan.
"Jack!" I say quietly.
He begins to take off my shirt.
When he finally gets my shirt off, he leaves little love bites, from my neck, to the rim of my shorts. He takes of my shorts and begins to rub my clit with his thumb, and pumping 3 fingers in fast.
He picks me up and takes me upstairs, without stopping any of this.
He looks up at me and says,"Evie, have you ever been eaten out before?"
I shake my head no.
"Would you like to be?" He asks me.
"Yes, please, daddy!" I say to him.
He pulls down my panties, and begins to lick my clit. He starts to pump his tongue in and out of me, faster and faster every second. When he finishes, he takes off his boxers, puts on a condom, looks and me, and then begins to pump his long, erected member into me.
After a few minutes, my walls started closing, and I was about to reach my high. 
"I'm gonna cum, daddy!" I say to him.
He puts his mouth at my pussy, and I cum. He licks all of my juices off and leans up to kiss me.
"You taste so good!" He says to me.
We finish, and then lie down on the bed, and watch Netflix.
I drifted off to sleep, while hugging Jack, as tight as I could.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all liked this chapter! I love you all!💕💕🌙 Have a good day, loves!