slow chapter 5

Gamzee POV
Why is this motherfucker making me sober! "Because you love him" I said to myself. I shook my head "No?...Yes...Maybe" I rolled my eyes "He will feel the same thing he lef-" I got interrupted a yell saying my name "Gamzee!? Are you there?" It sounded like him right now. I held my clubs close and followed his voice only to be right behind him. "Gamzee are you there!" He yelled again "God shut up!" I grabbed him pulling him close. His leg pressed on my pocket making my honking horn honk. I smirked.. This is not like me... What the fu- I started kissing his neck nibbling it softly. My mind went numb. I turned him around to face me "look into my eyes motherfucker" I said "G-gamzee!?" I saw his cheeks turned orange. I pressed my lips upon his feeling his heart not beating but mine was. He didn't kiss back. My heart broke even more. He pushed me back "Gamzee like I told you I have a matesprit" He stared at me. My eyes widen it was just like he did when I was inside. I tighten my grips on my clubs. I attacked him he fell. I stared... We made eye contact. He was hurt. I attacked again making his orange blood spill and hit my face. I looked to see his eyes were closed but he was still alive I drop my clubs and started crying. "I love you Tavbro but you don't love me"... I said he grabbed my hand weakly "I love you as a bro" He smiled weakly but fainted before I could say anything "I love you more than a bro though" ... I said to his now sleeping body kissing his cheek. I picked him up walking back to the house and going inside. Everyone stared at me with fear instead of enjoying it this time I was sad "Go away" I said with a growl putting Tavros down on the couch carefully. I patched up his wounds. I noticed he needed his trusty Wheelchair again. I got up and went to his room and grabbed the wheelchair and sighed. I walked back to Tavros and put the wheelchair near him. I watched him sleep.. "I love you Tavbro" I placed my hand on his and a tear runned down my cheek.
____________
To be continued