Chapter 8

Time had passed, that means he managed to make himself a noose. His firm grip on the rope and the other half attached to the ceiling he could feel his cheeks soaking up.

"It's okay bro.. You are protecting the others." He whispered before slipping his head through the noose letting it tighten around his neck.

His feet still on the chair. "Please do it." He murmured. "The others will be happier too... especially-" He paused thinking about Tavros. He inhaled the air that came into the room because of the opened window.

He could feel his shaking and trembling increase, clearly he was having a panic attack. Nobody was there to help him as well. One would think he was insane- Gamzee chuckled.

"Heh"

He was curled up in a ball for the longest time. He didn't want to waste his time sulking in harsh tears running down his cheeks just like lava. He should've gotten less jealous..

Be happy for Tavros

But that's hard isn't it? He twitched, looking to the side to stare at the door about to jump.

"Gamzee.." he heard a light voice amongst the door. "Poison- you are poison." He heard the voice continue. He didn't recognize the voice, but it matched voices in his head. "You want to give up right now?" The voice asked.

"I don't want to hurt-" before he could say anything the voice made a quick reply..

"Fuck you, honestly I expected more. I guess you are poison." The voice got deeper. "Stay away.." he muffled as his grip got even tighter on the scratchy rope.

He closed his eyes tightly quivering beneath the rope. He got ready to jump piercing his bottom lip with his teeth.

He jumped.
He jumped.

But the rope broke. "A-Ah, fuck." He hardly cried. Nobody was there to help him, but the rope. The voice went away- he couldn't hear it anymore.

"Just leave... Leave me alone.." he murmured silently. He lay on the hard ground sobbing until he drifted into a deep sleep. He was lethargic due to Travos.

But there was this one last suggestion.

To be continued....

Note

I am sorry I haven't been writing or continuing this it's just- I felt like the plot was horrible.. but don't worry I'm fixing that! So don't worry I'll update this wattpad regularly.

Thank you for reading ily guys and stay safe uwu.