Chapter 1

" Bright Lights,

Fancy Restaurants.

Everything in this world that a man could want,

Got a bank account bigger than the law should allow

Still i'm lonely now.

Pretty faces from the covers of the magazines,

From their covers to my covers wanna lay with me.

Fame and fortune still can't find

Just a grown man running out of time."

I slowly opened my eyes to look at that beautiful goddess singing the song. God, she's every inch every woman wants to be. That perplexing eyes that closely resembles the night sky, Her perfectly chiseled nose that looked as though she had gotten it straight from a Greek Goddess, yes, those luscious lips that will surely make anyone hurt in the inside with want, Her flowing silky hair that bounces along with her every move. My eyes then slowly wandered downward, White tee and fitted jeans paired with plain black sneakers, sure this outfit will look ordinary to any other girl, well except her, I don't have the slightest idea how she managed to look astounding even with that simple get up and hair slightly disheveled by the wind.

Well, honestly she had always been a puzzle to me. A puzzle so nerve-racking that it starts to take over my mind. Is it normal? To even like- No, i'll be fooling myself if i used that term- I nearly bordered on obsessive actually. I don't know anymore. I just can't seem to shove her off my head and worst to think, on my heart.

She's Daichi Kiyomi Takahashi. Everyone in this school knows her, who wouldn't? Dean's Lister, a cosplayer who is just getting to be discovered, dancing trainor at Checkmate, the dancing club in our school, who happens to be the daughter of the Business tycoon, who nonetheless owns this school because he is the major contributor of the funds via his donations, Band Vocalist of the "Distant Melodies", a well known band here in our country, and she happens to own the hand who wrote a great deal of their successful songs.

The more i get to realize her perfections, the more i feel down about myself. Because you see? This girl, This girl happens to be the one i love. Ironic right? How the sea fell in love with the sky, only to end up doing nothing but stare at her longingly, envying the birds who are a distance nearer to her loveliness.

Me? There's not much really to know about me. And if there is, it wouldn't be much of an interest. I am Arashi Shimizuki, born from a family who owns next-to-nothing, i have been self-supportive with regards to my studies, that is i sought help from scholarships, that's why i scraped through till i am in tertiary education, i work part-time at a diner near the university belt so as to provide myself allowance and to help my family. I do have something though, I have a dream. A dream to get my family out of this cruel poverty we are in. I have enough of seeing my brothers and sisters complain about not having to eat three times a day, i am tired of seeing the longing and hopeful looks in their eyes when we are out in the city and they see stuffs that other kids enjoy, but they knew better than dare to ask, it's bitter that at so young an age they knew they could not afford such luxury, or we won't have anything to shove down our throats. I also had enough of seeing my parents strive hard to earn a living, grabbing any opportunity to provide our needs but to no avail. Shiz, my eyes started forming tears so i better stop talking about it.

I am a sophomore college student from Tomichi Academy, taking up Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship, 15 years old (Hell, yeah. I skipped preschool and kindergarten) and.. yeah, that's it.

Physically, uhmm, let me see, i was nothing out of ordinary- Well, not really because no one in this school is as repulsive as me and i am the only one who looks as if she do not belong here in this university- so, literally I AM out of ordinary. I was the dark skinned girl who wore that "isn't that the uniform in the fastfood chain somewhere over blahblahblah", i seldom wear our school uniform because i am released from work at 5pm and my classes starts at 5:30pm and i have to walk to school at approximately 15 minutes so i have no time to change, lucky our school guard lets me in after me explaining my work. My hair is always pulled up in a bun for obvious reasons (if someone didn't actually get the reason, it is because i work in a fastfood chain, with proper sanitations and stuffs) and i always wore outdated spectacles that was bought about 3 years ago, my sight is damn awful and it's a bit blurry even with the glasses on. So yeah, so much of that, I glanced back at Daichi only to find out they are packing their things up already, Yep, THEY. She and her bandmates. They are practicing for the incoming Battle of the bands a couple of week from now. (She honestly don't need any practice anymore, if you ask me, they had won that title for five years now).

I waited till most of the people left the music room then trotted off to my first class.

Author's Note:

That was it! Disappointing I know, but oh well, life is life XD

By the way, i chose Chrissy Costanza to play as Daichi Kiyomi Takahashi because she's my ultimate girl crush *drools* So, she's in the media <3 Oh So Angelic!

I am still hesitant about my choice on who will be Arashi but oh well, I will announce that on the next update so, stay tuned darlings!

-JMJ