✬♧4♧✬ Honeymoon II

So as Natasha wanted, they set off to the beach for some snorkeling after changing into their swim suits.

The sun shone in the clear azure blue cloudless sky. A relaxing warmth fell upon their shoulders as they treaded across the warm creamy sand towards the shore where crystal clear turquoise waters greeted their feet with an unusually comforting coolness. Sunlight sparkled off the surface of the relaxing water as Clint and Natasha headed further into the water, watching their footprints leave a trailing memory of their visit.

Clint helped Natasha put on her snorkel then proceeded to put his own on. Then, he laced their fingers together and clasped her hand firmly in his before they dove into the water.

Upon entering the underwater paradise, Clint and Natasha were greeted by schools of exotic colorful and patterned fish swimming by lazily and majestic sea turtles gliding around them. Corals of an array of bright colors sprung out in clusters randomly from the sea bed, much like the buildings of an underwater city. Seaweed danced with underwater currents like ribbons twirled by ballet dancers.

It was a simply magical place and it was their private world at the moment.

Their hands never parted as they lost themselves in the underwater realm.

Then Clint took out the underwater camera he had brought with them and the couple took a few selfies with the exuberant aquatic life that they were enveloped in.

A while later, Natasha tugged on Clint's hand to signal that she wanted to go back up.

They retreated to the sand and sat down next to each other, letting the subtle breeze dry up the last bits of seawater from their bodies.

"I wish we can stay down there forever. There are so many interesting discoveries in those depths." Clint commented with a longing sigh.

"Nuh-uh. I'm beginning to turn into a dried prune." Natasha pouted as she inspected her wrinkled fingertips.

Pulling her into him, Clint smiled and placed a kiss on her temple.

"You're the prettiest dried prune to me." Clint chuckled and pressed his forehead against Natasha's.

They sat there watching the clouds waltz across the sky for some time before deciding to head back.

Returning to the villa, Clint and Natasha decided to take a bath to relax even further (actually they just didn't want to let such a huge luxurious bathtub go to waste during their stay).

Clint started to fill the tub with water while Natasha stood beside him pouring bubble bath liquid into the water. She accidentally, or rather somewhat purposely, added a little too much and the water was already becoming foamy with bubbles emerging from the surface.

"You cheeky girl." Clint tutted playfully and grazed her chin with a finger while Natasha put on her best innocent face.

Then they climbed into the foamy tub, sitting on opposite sides facing each other.

"Well what do we do with this much foam?" Clint wondered aloud, sifting a hand through the foam.

"This." Natasha replied and scooped up a handful of foam before smearing it all over the bottom half of Clint's face and making it look like a beard.