Chapter 7: Mayhem in Fairy Tail

HELLLUUUU MINNA! I truly apologise for the wait of this chapter but I've been through hell in this writer's block and to be honest, I wasn't sure what to write. But now I am!!! I am so glad I've nearly reached 1k reads!!!

OMFGGG
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

And yes, I have improved my writing skills and I did have the idea to rewrite everything.

But AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT.

jk.

anyway! Have fun reading this BECAUSE I HAVE TWICE THE FUN WRITING THIS.

^3^

**********************************

Levy

I take light steps inside the building of Fairy Hills, hoping to not wake the others. I caught a glimpse of the time which was way past midnight. I am, however, glad to finally be home again. The Oshibana trip really wore me off and I feel refreshed already.

Maybe not.

I just need some sleep is all. I am just one door away from getting a good night's rest.

I enter my apartment and lay my duffle bag on the coffee table. Leaving the living room, I turn towards the bathroom and wash my face. Looking over in my vanity, I realise how Gajeel and Patherlily found out how tired I was. I had dark bags under my eyes and my skin was strangely pale.
I wash my face a couple of times, hoping it would fix the whole-lot-of-ugly on my face.
I leave the bathroom after doing my business.

Just as I was about to lie down on the perfectly made bed, I hear a loud crash.

Rushing towards the living room where the noise came from, my heart started rapidly beating as I saw my balcony window broken and most of my books fell over onto the floor. I notice a white paper ball and grab it while avoiding the shards of glass.

There was a hard substance in it, possibly a rock.

Open it.

The paper ball read. I acted as the letters commanded and indeed, there was a rock.

Why would anyone play a prank in the middle of the night?

Maybe it's just some annoying kids.

There was a small passage on the paper written in terrible writing. I sit gracefully on the couch and turn a lamp on the read it.

I hope you're not sleeping because I'm super bored. Yes, I'm outside. Yes, I am actually asking for some company. No, I don't want to go back in Fairy Tail because every Mage there is a lunatic. Just come downstairs.
-G

I instantly regret reading that because now I have my stomach is flipping around crazy and an insane heat enveloped my face entirely.

Gajeel's outside?
No way am I going to leave this apartment to go back outside in the cold.
Screw it.

I leave the living room to the balcony and looked down the building to see Gajeel who had his back turned on me.

I took this chance and threw the rock on Gajeel, which hit him directly on his head.

"Shrimp!!" Gajeel angrily yelled. I chuckle in response and smugly replied, "Go find someone else to give you some company!"

"Aw come on! You spent the whole day with me anyway, what's the harm with spending the night?"

That idiot has no idea how wrong that sounds.

But even when he didn't mean it that way, I felt heat curling up on my cheeks again and I threw whatever was left of the paper ball at Gajeel as a reflex action.