Chapter 1

My POV

I woke up this morning and did my regular morning routine.I decided to wear something simple.It was a really hot day so I wore a light blue Bob Marley tank top that said smile,black denim shorts,and black and red No.23 Jordans. I put my hair in a ponytail and headed downstairs.

"Morning Mom!" I said. "What up?!"

"Woah, looks like someone's extra happy today." She said.

"No, Im just listening to what my shirts says." I smiled.

"Oh, well we have to go next door to meet the new neighbors.I made them a pie!"

I raised a brow at her. "A pie. Really? What's the big deal anyway their just strangers who live next door." I said. "And you don't even know if they could be a bunch of serial killers or vampires or something!I don't think we should go through that mess just for some new neighbors."

"Jazzy,stop being ridiculous. We are just going over there to welcome them.Simple as that." She said to me.

"Well what if I don't want to go?" I snapped.Oops! Wrong choice of words...

"Excuse me?" She said to me in a intimidating voice.

"Haha, nothing mommy!" I said innocently.

"Yeah, that's what I thought now let's go."

We headed over next door and my mom rang the doorbell.

"Coming!" Someone from inside said.

Just then the door opened and a woman stood standing there with a warm smile on her face.

"Hello, we just came by to welcome you as our new neighbors.I made you a pie as a welcoming gift." My mom said kindly.

"Oh thank you so much!I appreciate it lots!Nice to meet you my name is Wanda Amour and who might this beautiful young lady be?" Ms. Wanda said. What I do respect my elders.Shoo what you think this is?!Anyway...

"Oh that's my daughter Jaz...."

"Hi, my name is Jazzlyne Jones.But everyone calls me Jazzy.Nice to meet you."I said cutting my mother off.Sorry momma!

"Oh that is such a beautiful name!I have a son he's probably about the same age as you. Craig!"

She called Craig's name and a tall boy came up to her.He was wearing a red Rolling Stones t-shirt, black jeans,and black and red high top Adidas with a Chicago bulls snap back.He had blonde hair with a red streak in it and he had that milk chocolate skin tone.Yaaasss!He looka hella sexy! Lemme stop.

"Craig meet our neighbors Jazzlyne and her mother?"

"How rude of me.Aliyah Jones." My mom said.

" Hey, Craig Crippen.Nice to meet you." He said and shook our hands.His voice was just oh my god.And he had a killer jawline like Zaaaaayyyymmmm!Oh no let me stop.

"Would you like to come in?"Ms.Wanda asked us. I was about to say no but of course mom wanted to go in.Mind you,we don't fully know these people!!But I do wanna get to know Craig cause the boy is fine!Lolz I'm creep.Let me stop before I end up in jail for sexual assault.

Here's chapter 1!Tell me what you think.Comment, vote, and rate and enjoy!Next chapter coming soon.See ya!