Chapter 19

I'm soooo sorry guys! I haven't updated in foreverrr! Pleaseee still like my story? No? I understand.But anyway enjoy this chapter. Chapter 19.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LATER THAT DAY....AT LUNCH...

|{My POV}|

I headed down for lunch by myself to avoid any questions from anyone, I spotted Karla,Janae,Brianna,Corinthia with some really cute boy,Craig,Jacob,Rayan and Chres. I tried sitting some other spot but Brianna saw me and called me over there.

"Aye Ja Ja! What's good you swervin us or somethin?" She said. Aw man! I lifted my head up slightly and saw Tayah smirking evily at me. I just walked over to the table and sat down with my head down.

"Heyy guyss." i said a bit nervously.

"Hey why you got your head down?" Karla asked. I tried changing the subject by asking Corinthia who that boy was.

"Enough about me people.So...Corinthia,you gonna introduce me to your little friend?" I asked her still having my head down.

"Oh, Diggy meet Jazzlyne. Jazzlyne this Diggy."

"Hey, just call me Jazz or my real name.I dont really care.' I said.

"Sup." He said.

"Aye, you tried to change the subject! Why you got your head down?!" Karla asked again. Then Craig spoke.Noo.

"She got beat up and she doesn't wanna tell me who." He said.

"What?!" Everybody exclaimed exept Craig and Diggy.

"Chic, lift up your head!" Janae said pulling my head up. They all stared at my face.

"Jazz! Who did this?" Brianna asked.

"No one.Just forget it." I said.

"Trick, I will drag someone up and down some stairs if you don't tell us who."Karla said. I guess she was talking about me.

"Ok.It was...Tayah." I mumbled the last part.

"Huh?' Karla asked.

"I said it was Tayah." I spoke.I saw Craig shoot up from where he sat.

"Oh hell naw!!" He exclaimed.

"Thank you Craig for reading my mind! Im finna f'ck a bitch up!" Brianna said getting up.

"No! Just stop I dont want to start anymore problems.I got enough as it is." I said they all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Do you hear yourself when you talk or does it just become muffled?The bitch beat you up.As a matter of fact did you even fight back?"

"Of course I did,she just got the better of me." I said. "Can we drop this now." I added.

"Jazz,we love you but you're truly impossible." Corinthia said shaking her head.Why can't they understand that I want to avoid drama the best way that I can.Tayah already threatened me about Craig I don't want it to actually happen.I love him too much.

"Yeah impossible. Anyway, I want to get to class early so bye ya'll." I said getting up, throwing my tray away and leaving.As I was walking I bumped into Tayah's 'friends'.

"I'm so sorry!" I said.

"Oh it's fine." One of them said. I looked at them with confused faces.

"Oh right.Tayah didn't tell you our names.I'm Deena, that's Ri'yah, and she's Reginae." Deena said.

"Okay.Well bye." I said walking away. Then one of them spoke.It was Ri'yah.