Happy Ending

_________________________

Hey guys! It's Green back with even more to the story! So yeah it's like 6:39 A.M right know...I know it's just that I just didn't fall asleep so I decided to right something while I'm bored.

Anywho this is the happy ending so yay you decided to stay happy!😃

But if your reading this while waiting for the sad ending than get ready cause that's coming out soon!

By the way that guy on top I don't know who he is but he is what I think John would look like.The different color eye will be explain all too soon.Keep on reading to find out. ;))

~Enjoy The Story

_________________________

~~•~~Ed's P.O.V~~•~~

Today was the day I am able too see John in the hospital today. It's been an entire 3 weeks he was in the hospital.It felt like forever, ever since that day happened. I just wanted to see John and hug him telling him I love him as much as possible.

I am right in front of the hospital right now, and I'm holding flowers with chocolates in a heart case.I'm going to go in when I'm ready...Like I am ready is just that I need to prepare for what are inside those doors.

"Here I go", I said to myself.

I walked in and I saw a woman at a counter crying.Me being the nice person I am, I walked over to her and asked her what was wrong.

I couldn't understand what she was saying she was crying a storm.Than she pointed to a room while sitting in a chair still crying out loud.

When I looked inside through a opening of the window, I saw that there were many doctors around a sick person.Than I realized that that person was dead...

Even though I didn't know if that was a dead person or not it still made me sad. Watching someone you love die is the most horrible thing you could ever see..

When I return to see the lady that was crying she was gone. How did she leave so quickly, I'm pretty sure I was gone for about 15 seconds.

I went up to the counter to ask the lady that worked here if she saw where that lady went.

"Excuse me do you know where that woman sitting over there went?" I asked.

"No sir I didn't see where she went I'm sorry" She said while going back to her paperwork.

I still wondered where she went but I also have business to do here. So when she was done with her paperwork I also asked her for John's room.

When I was done talking to her I went to John's room number which was 123 which was easy to remember, I quickly went to that room and it was right in front of me.

Basically at this point I shat myself because I haven't seen him in weeks. And I don't know what are the possibilities of him not loving me anymore. I really don't want him to leave me I don't want to lose him...

"Okay, you can do this Ed...", I mentally said to myself while entering the room and felt butterflies in me when I saw John.

He was in the bed reading a book that didn't have a cover. The book was covering his face so I slowly crept up on him and went down under his bed than I made my way to his side of the bed. Than I went out and said 'hello' right by him.

He yelled out a bit and he sounded like that screaming goat on the Internet. I laughed a bit than I turned my attention to him.

But there was something different about him...