(EDITED) H50, 51, 52, 53, 54 - The Magic Club/Trio

• So far they've caused so many disasters (fires, damaged school property, flooding) upon the school grounds that their club got 'held in contempt' for their actions. Currently, they usually gather in secret by blending in with the occult club.

• The first time the club was created (and despite the fact that England was the one who started it), they all agreed to have a match with magic to see who is worthy of running the club. They all managed to completely destroy the room they were using and that was one of the first times the Magic Club sold treats to students and passerby's (made by England. He may be a bad cook but his desserts are delicious) in order to pay back the damage.

• They all once got accused by some student at school for being 'high' (because you know exactly why they were accused of being high don't even try to cover it). There has also been other slander from several more students, with things like 'only making the club so they can disguise the secret gay orgy going on' and 'shoving magic propaganda at people's faces in school grounds'.

• Despite his everlasting adoration for the club, England's permanent record is severely threatened by the Magic Club due to the trouble caused by them. Even England has been sent to detention because of it, and despite being a posh little A+ student, he punched one of the kids in detention because they were insulting him for not making the cut in the Cooking Club. That kid turned out to be Francis and that was the time Arthur had his detention changed to last for a whole week.

• There was a time where Norway and Romania were annoyed by England to the point that they put a spell on him that caused all frogs to suddenly be attracted to Arthur. The spell worked, but some kid from the school suddenly had the hots for Kirkland. That student turned out to be France.
---

These are legitimate headcanons you guys I swear

Also I am heavily tempted to make an Elementary AU based off of South Park who's with me.