Just My Luck

"Come on Janet, it will be fun!" My mother begged "Mom really its fine." I smile "Nope, You're going." She folds her arms. "But..." I start. "No buts, now get dressed. She demands. "Fine.." I sigh. It takes me 30 minutes to get dressed. By the time im done its 8:00.
"Janet hurry up!" My mom yells. "Okay damn." I wisper to myself. "Okay here is the house key and the car keys, here is your ID before you forget aand yeah." My mom scrambles. "Ookay bye mom." I scrunch my face as she shoves me out of the door.
I eventually make it to the Christmas party and oh my goodness it was nasty and boreing. People were makeing out and passed out and some were just breaking stuff for fun. It was wild and im just not that. As i was on my way to get punch I bump into the most handsome blue eyed man....He seemed so mysterious. I just ignored it and moved on. The juce tasted weird. It made my mind buzz a little.
The party got a little lame so i just took a walk home. Im not risking the long way home because it looks like its about to rain. So i took a short cut. As i was walking down the path way when I heard screaming and groans.
I walked a little faster and i ran right into that same man that i ran into at the party. Time stoped. His fist had blood on them then i looked behind him and saw a man with a yello bandana on his head laying there...not moving. I look back at him and i notice he is wearing a purple bandana.
I back away slowly. "Im sorry but i cant trust you not to tell." He states in a deep ragid voice. "No." I wisper. I turned around and i ran as fast as my short legs could take me. Thats when it starts pouring down.
I get a littile dizzy as i keep running not looking back. The rain doesn't help. Then i trip getting even more dizzy. And my words also slurred. "S-stop." I slurred. He hovers over me takeing off his purple bandana raping it around my eyes so I couldn't see. My heart was raceing. Then i felt a huge pain on the left side of my head and then Black.
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I don't really talk at the end of my chapters so if you have any questions or thoughts please share them in the comment section. Please do not advertise your books on my book unless you're personally recommending. Janet Jackson is the star of this book. If you dont like her I suggest you do some research lol. Thank you for reading my book. Vote please!!
NaeLove12
•~•