Secrets?

Later on Chris came and got Carters drunk ass out of the room. Im still thinking about rather i may be pregnant or not. The baby wouldn't be able to survive here anyway. The yellow beez may get to it or me.
  Maby even worst kill both of us. Id need to get that new gang member girl to go get me a pregnancy test.

  (Carter's POV)
"Carter...Carter!! Dude wake the fuck up!" A loud deep voice screams at me. "Whaattt!! Shut the hell up lemmi sleep!!" I say.
  "NO! Man you slept with that Janet girl!"another deep voice says. I open my eyes quickly to see Javen and Chris standing over me. I sit up. "Oh shit..oh fuck...ohhh thats not good."i mumble to myself. "Is she okay?!" I ask them. "Yesh man but she seemed to be cary quiet and deep in thought."
  "Aye man you hit that!!" Javen says. "Okay first off shut the fuck up.. Second clean this shit up. EVERYONE GET UP AND CLEAN THIS DAMN MESS UP! Ive got shit to fix." I say.
  (Janet's POV)
Ive been up here for days and he just uses me for a fuck toy! He is super lucky he is sexy because id- "Janet?" Someone peeks in the door. Its carter. I lay down and turn faceing the wall. "Janet im sorry i did that to you!" He says. "To make it up to you, you can come out of the room for 3 hours tops." He smiles.  THIS is my chance to escape. I didn't wanna leave but i see what type of man he is and im not waiting around to see the rest of it.

  "Okay." :)