Catching these hands

My hearing caught up to my brain. I hear men voices talking about what they should do to me. "What should we do with her?" One voice asks. "I think we should all get a turn to hit that." "I think we should let someone buy her." "I think we should let her go." "Nah we should torcher her." "No; the best thing to do is kill her."
I opened my eyes to see 7 of them huddled together. "Like hell you will." I say. They all turn to face me. A man with short hair laughed at me. "Whats so funny?" I ask. "I dont think you can take all of us princess." He giggles. "Okay try me." I smile. Littile did they know i took karate classes, women defense, and i dance for school also. "Un tie her." The man that kidnapped me says. The man that un tied me, i kicked him in his man part. I hoped up and back hand slaped one man and elbowed the other in the eye. I punched someone in the throat and punched someone in the eye. I then trip the one who told me I couldn't fight and elbowed him in the stomach.
"Your crew sucks." I say calmly. "I think i deserve somthing for my head now." I say as i sit on the steps leading up from the basement. He calls on the boy that thought I couldn't fight to go get the first aid kit. I bucked at the man he called Chris as he passed by me. We were like half way through with cleaning my cut when he asked for my name. "Whats your name?" He asks me. "Janet..Janet Jackson." I say. "Whats urs?" I ask. "Carter he says. "No last name?" I ask. "You dont need to know that right now." He says. I then feel a sharp pain in my arm and i pass out immediately. Great..
I wake up in a plane room. Baby blue walls and a white and blue bed spread. A wendow right above the bed. To far to reach of course. I look over to see a salad and a nice cold water bottle. I then looked on the other side of the room to find a flat screen tv. And a remote. I mean i know i just got kidnapped but damn this felt like a hotel. I was way to busy thinking about carter to notice the door open.
"Hey, uh Carter told me to check and see if you had any weapons or electronics on you." He says quietly. "My name is Jeramia." He stated. "Okay well dont touch me. Just pat me down easy. But if i feel you touch me close to my lady parts ill put my foot so far up your ass you'd have toes for teeth." I said angrily. I dont get why they wont let me be. I hate all of them untill i get an explanation. I was so deep into my thoughts that by the time i was done he had already finished. He had my phone and wallet knife. "Your name is Janet Jackson?" He asks. "Well yes thats what it says on the wallet." I say. "Well ill tell the rest of the boys, can we call you by your first name?" He asks me with a cheeky smile. "No but you can call me Ms.Jackson." I say mimicking his cheeky smile.
Carter then comes into the room. He lookes at Jeramia then me. "Was he bothering you?" He asked in a annoyed voice. Yes. "No." I smile a little. He wispers somthing into Jeramia's ear then he walks away woth a nod. "Ok." He says. "I really cant let you leave, and trust me alot of changes are being made just so you feel comfortable." He says trying to reason with me. "I actually dont know if im angry or sad about this. Your sick for not letting me go home but i can tell your trying to protect me from the yellow bumble bees or some shit but then again i have a mother at home worried about where i am and what im doing." I say as he shook his head as if he understood. "Im gonna tell you like i told my gang.
The only time you leave this room is when i say so. And when you do your hands will be tied behing your back. You will be on scedual for safety reasons. We will give you that later on. Maby when the gang is out you can roam the living room and kitchen. And thats just us personally. I am responsible for your safety. I will protect you. I promise."He says looking into my dark brown eyes. Me looking into his blue ones. "Okay." I have a badd feeling about this.

I will not continue this book unless my readers tell me what they want the next chapter to be about. Or what i need to improve. Thanks!