The Powers: Who Has What?

Beth's POV

After the unpleasant lunch with my mom and Mr.Bates I decide to go to the place where we, the 4 girls, appeared. Maybe I could find the others there and tell them about the earthquake.

When I got there I found Maggie.

"Hi Maggie. What are you doing here?" I asked

"I need to talk to all of you and I thought maybe I could find you here" she answers

"Well, here I am! What's up?"

"Something weird happened today. I was having lunch with all my family and friends and a strong gust of wind passed. Have you seen the weather? It's so sunny and hot!" she explained

"Wow that's so messed up!"

"I know, right?" she said

"Yeah but something really strange also happened to me" I started, planning on tell her about the earthquake.

"What?" Maggie questions.

"When I was having lunch with my mom and her new boyfriend the ground started shaking like an earthquake"

"Okay things are getting even more messed up. What is happening?" Maggie says. She is also confused about this.

          Maggie's POV

Beth appeared and we talked. Something weird also happened to her. It seems like she experimented an earthquake which is not normal in Bremin. I also told her about my experience with the wind.

After our talk Emily appeared as well in the middle of the bushes. Maybe she knows what is going on.

"Emily! We need to talk to you. Abnormal things have been happening to us since we got back from the other universe!" I exclaimed.

"Yes I confirm what she's saying" Beth helped so that Emily didn't think I was crazy.

"Yeah I know" Emily said.

"You know?" I asked.

"Yes, it also happened to me. A tree started burning near me. I think I know what this is" Emily said.

"Could you explain please?" Beth equired, curiously.

          Emily's POV

I went to the place where we appeared and they were already there. It seems like it also happened to them.

"It's because of the spell I did that night. The music I showed you: Water, fire, earth and air, elements that we all share; it invoked the 4 elements. Each of us received one of the elements depending on our particulars and personality. And it seems like Maggie got Air, Beth got Earth, I got Fire and hence Hannah got Water" I explained.

"So this is not over?" Maggie asked.

"No..." I answered.

"Why? Can we just have our normal lifes back please?" Beth said, angry.

"Guys I understand you might be pissed off with me. I'll try to solve this, until then you can't show or tell anybody about your elements and powers"

"Okay we won't. Right Beth?" Maggie questions.

"Yeah right whatever" Beth answers "But what about Hannah? Why isn't she here already?"

"Maybe her powers weren't revealed yet" I said trying to explain.

"Yes but anyway we need to find her and talk to her" Maggie affirmed.

"You're right. Let's go." I said.

We looked in her house but she wasn't there.

"I know she likes to go to the river near her house" Beth stated.

"Okay let's search there. But how do you know that?" I asked.

"Because maybe I know her a little bit!" Beth answered.

          Hannah's POV

After one hour crying I hear some noises coming from the bushes and then Emily, Beth and Maggie appear. I get up as I see Maggie's face. I'm so mad at her!

"You silly! I hate you! Disappear!" I scream, poiting to Maggie.

"Me? Why? I did nothing to you!" she answers.

"Your stupid little sister did! You could've control her! You could' ve tell her he's mine!" I keep going.

"What are you talking about?" she asks.

"You know very well. Sasha is dating Tyler! She stole him from me!"

"Are you crazy girl? Sasha doesn't have a boyfriend, she wouldn't lie to me about that!" Maggie explains.

"Shut up! I saw her with Tyler. They were kissing!"

"Girls you have to stop with this. We have more important things to talk about" Emily interrupts.

"Shut up you too Emily!"

"Stop saying crazy things Hannah. You're not okay! And don't call my sister stupid ever again!" Maggie affirms.

          Maggie's POV

It kind of makes sense. Sasha left lunch earlier but she would never lie to me or mom. And Hannah can't call Sasha stupid, I don't admit it.

Hannah gets angry, more and more. She's really sad about Tyler.

Water starts levitating behind her. Her power is manifesting.

"This is not good" Emily says, worried.

I have to do something. She can hurt someone with her powers. I start thinking about Sasha and how I have to protect her. I can't let Hannah criticize her like this. I pull my arms back as Hannah also pulls hers. And then we both throw them forward to each other. With this moviment Hannah throws the water in my direction. I hope my power works so I focus on the anger I have against her. And when I throw my arms forward a gust of wind is thrown by me. The wind pushes the water that ends up falling on Hannah.

She falls on the ground. Beth runs to her and I run right behind her.

"Are you okay Hannah?" Beth asks

"Yes. I mean except that now I'm wet" Hannah answers.

"I'm sorry Hannah. I just don't like when someone critizes my sister and I think you should have kept calm. But anyway I'll talk to Sasha" I say.

"Okay thank you. I'm sorry as well. This wasn't really you're fault. I'm going to talk with Tyler to clarify things" Hannah says.

"Girls, next time let's just try not to use our powers. Someone could've seen us. The less we use them, less chances we have to be caught" Emily affirms.

"Okay!" me, Hannah and Beth answer at the same time.

Then Emily explains everything about the 4 elements and the powers to Hannah and adds that we sould only use them when we are in trouble and of course we can't tell or show our powers to anyone.

Guys!! Here it is! One more chapter! The story is evolving just as the girls powers. Comment and vote please. I'll try to publish one chapter a week at least. Love you all <3