The Truth Always Comes Above

Emily's POV

After the little misunderstanding Maggie went home talk to her sister, Hannah went look for Tyler and Beth went talk to her mom to apologyze about destroying the lunch. Me, well I'm just going to figure out how we can control our powers.

I go home to my bedroom and open my Book of Shadows and also some sites in the internet that may help. "Think, think Emily" I say to myself. "How and when did all our powers manifested?" I try to think in something that may have caused the manifestation of the powers.

"That's right! It's caused by our feelings! The fire appeared when I was angry because I messed everything with the wrong spell that took us to another universe and because I couldn't make Scott walk again. Probably something like this happened to the other girls. Intense feelings like anger, jitters or even love can make our powers work!"

I finally had discovered how to control it but I need to tell the others so we can see if it really works like this. I'm going to send them a message: Tomorrow after school we need 2 talk. Let's meet in the forest, in "our spot". Okay so tomorrow I tell them what I discovered, it can't be today because it's already late.

         Maggie's POV

I go home to find Sasha and talk to her about being dating Tyler.

"Dad, is Sasha at home?" I ask him, he's the first person I see in my house.

"Yes, she's in her room" he answers.

"Okay thanks daddy"

I go upstairs and knock at her door. She doesn't open it so I get in. She is listening to music and singing out loud.

"Hey Sasha!" I say.

"Hmm yes? What's up?" she sees me and stops the music.

"I need to talk to you right now. It's important"

"Right what happened?" she questions

"You tell me! We never hide things from each other!"

"I know. Are you trying to say I'm hiding something from you?" she wonders.

"I don't know. Are you?" I don't want to be agressive or blame her, I don't even know if she is really dating Tyler.

"No! As you said we don't hide things from each other. What is this conversation really about?" she enquires.

"Tyler..." I say. She starts turning red. "Are there any chances you could be dating him...? Are you dating him?" I try to ask her directly.

"How do you know that?"

"So you are! I never thought you would hide that from me!"

"Sorry... but you only came back a few days ago! I didn't have much time and I didn't feel comfortable to talk to you about this" she explained.

"I'm your sister, you should feel comfortable, I wasn't going to judge you or anything. I'm only a bit upset because Tyler was Hannah's boyfriend and now she's really pissed with me, you and Tyler. Basically everyone."

"I'm sorry again, I didn't mean to."

"Love is complicated, it's not your fault. Tyler should've clarified things with Hannah first." I told her like I really understand something about love.

"Thanks for staying by my side"

"Always. I'm here for you and if you need something just talk to me"

"You too, you can be older but I can help you sometimes" she says, offering me her shoulder.

We hugged, like a strong sisters hug. I think I should apologyze to Hannah for calling her a liar. In the end she was right about Sasha and Tyler being dating.

I receive Emily's message. She need to talk to us, about what?

          Beth's POV

"Mom? Are you home?" I say out loud.

"Yes darling, right in the living room!" she answers.

I go to the living room talk to her.

"Hi!" I say.

"Hey. Are you feeling better? I mean less angry?" she asks a bit upset.

"I'm so sorry about that mom. I just can't accept to see you with some man but not dad. And Mr.Bates? My science teacher? It couldn't be worst for me."

"Well when one day you fall in love you'll see that you don't choose the person. And I just want you to try to accept him like I'll accept your boyfriend when you have one"

"Okay mom I'll try to do it for you. But please less kissing and pampering, it really doesn't help"

"Fine we'll try as well"

After the conversation I receive a message from Emily. She says she wanna meet with us tomorrow after school. Did she discovered something important?

          Hannah's POV

"Hey Tyler" I say and run to him. He was alone this time.

"Hi Hannah you're back" he says

"You don't seem really that much happy. Is there something you wanna tell me?" I asks.

"Like...?"

"Like explain why I saw you kissing Sasha..." I needed to hear him tell the truth or at least a very good excuse.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to betray you but you disappeared and I felt lonely" he tried to explain.

"Shut up that's not a good excuse please"

"Do you wanna know the thruth? Okay then I'll tell you, the thruth is that I never felt comfortable with you, you're always bossy and you never let me do what I want. I felt like a prisioner!" he said.

"What? Really? I'm sorry if I made you feel that way but maybe you're overreacting. Anyway if you don't like me as I am someone else will. You lose!" I said and walked away quickly.

Tyler is a douchebag, only now I realize that. I don't deserve someone like him, I deserve much better.

Hey guys, another update! I'll try to write a longer chapter next time. Vote and Comment please. Love you <3