Craig x reader

Another boring day in South Park high, the ordinary routine. The girls gossiping and talking about you (Y\N) (l\N).

~in class~

"(Y\N) whats the answer to 1167x + 110?" Hmm let's see maybe kiss my ass Mr. Garrison!" Everyone gasped, you smirked to yourself "(Y\N) what in the world! Go to the principal's office young lady!" you slowly got up and walked to the door but not before giving the class the middle finger

~at principal Victoria's office waiting~

You sat down next to a raven haired boy who wore a blue coat with a blue and yellow hat. He had the darkest blue eyes and a poker face. I believe his name is Craig.

"What are you here for?"he said in a nasally voice, "Oh I told Mr.Garrison to kiss my ass then flipped off the class room." you said and started laughing as you finished your sentence "That's pretty cool" he said.

2 months later

"Hey (Y\N)!"Clyde waved waking up to you."hey wassup?"you asked with worry "its Craig he's fighting!""with who oh my balls!" you ran to the basket ball quart seeing large crowd of people chanting fight! Fight! You ran threw the crowd of people to see Craig and OMG.......Token fighting but what caught you by surprise was they were fight over you"(Y\N)s mine!!" Craig said landing a punch on token making his left cheek bruise but before you new it you jumped in the fight but before you knew it you were on the ground looseing blood from your cheek and the crowd saying"he hit a girl ohh my god!?!"token gasped as he realized what he had done but when he opened his mouth it all went black...

You awake in a unknown bed room with Craig bye your side and holding your hand witch made you blush
You smiled moving a bit making him look up and hug you but you changed his plans you turned his head around and pressed your lips on his making his eyes widen but slowly kiss back "I love you craig ."you said he smiled"I love you too!"you kissed him once again making him blush....

Sorry if this sucked but who should be next