Chapter Twelve

Christmas morning.

Good morning mom. I said walking in the kitchen and Merry Christmas to. Same to u baby she said handing me a plate. Wat all u cook look like a buffet. You need to come more often. Were are everybody else? Barron on his way down,the girls must be still sleep. Barron!!! I yelled get the girls up. OK after I come out the bathroom. OK mom fix my plate I want some of every thing.

Merry Christmas, everybody lasha said walking in the kitchen. Merry Christmas granny mom baby. Why u the last to come down? She said handing lasha a plate. I was tired nan nan lasha said setting at the table. Well after every body eats I am gone past out my gifts. Ahhh mon'e and zy said.

As we sat in the living room opening up . Mom handed mon'e, lasha,and zy a hundred dollars a piece and said Merry Christmas. Thanks grandma!!!! They all yelled. Here meka and Barron my mom said handing me a long skinny wrapped box n giving Barron a square flat box. O mom it's beautiful. It was a heart shape charm with me n her pic in it. I was hoping u like it. O thankz Ms. Sha u save me a trip to the game store. Wat is it bae? The newest shooting game. Just Cause, o lawd  not another game.I said laughing. Mom wat are y'all doing.today we might go to Barron mom house. Why? We want to go to the movies to night.I guess yal can put gas in my tank since y'all got big money. Dad Wat time ciera n bj coming? mon'e asked cause ciera going to the movies with us o bout three I think.OK mon'e said going up the stairs.

Merry Christmas ms.Liz said as we came in the door. In same to y'all I said sitting on the sofa next to her. We brought a few gifts for y'all Barron said handing his mom the bags with the gifts in it. O thanks yall, let me see Wat we got. Don't open mines Barron's dad said as he sat in his recliner. I ain't opening shit belonging to u. O this is pretty she said taking the outfit out the box it was wrapped in. Just my size to.it was a black in white pink's outfit. This one got both mom and dad on it. So do u mind  me opening it up? Mr .Benjy ms .Liz said laughing as she tore it open.o this is so so so beautiful. It was a polo bed set. This going on the bed tonight she said,walking up stairs to her bedroom. Dad u got a cigar. Yep let's walk on the porch. I was still sitting on the sofa wen ms.Liz came back down. Did u cook meka? Yep not much,just sent Mac n cheese, ham, dressing, greens,and kandi yams. O shit that's enough. Were are the girls? At home they going to the movies to night.ciera going with them. O tell them be careful. I will, Gary n Barron must be smoking? yep ms.Liz did u cook some cake? Yep ,can I have a piece. OK let me washy hands.

Did ur mom come down? Mz.Liz said handing me my cake. Yep she came the tqinz ain't come. Were is she? O she want to visit her sisters. She in my pink baby.I told her that car ain't made for old ppl. O tell her come have a drink with me before she leave.OK I will I said tearing up that cake. Hey in here Vicky said coming in the door her and Michelle. Merry Christmas I said hugging them.same to u Michelle and Vicky said sitting on the sofa. Were Lamar at he outside with Barron and dad. Were the boys at? They coming in. O I guess we will be going I got to stop by my dad house to. OK it was nice seeing y'all. And tell our dad I say Merry Christmas and Happy New year. OK I will I said.walking out the door. U ready Bae Barron said looking up at me.yep I said walking off the porch. Merry Christmas Lamar I said pasting by him.same to u to he said. Y'all leaving early Lamar ask Barron ya we got to stop by her dad house. O OK I will Jolla at y'all later. Stop by the house wen y'all finish making y'all run's Barron said to Lamar. OK we will he said as we got in the car.