My Golden Rose(N love story)

Hey guys, I would like you to know, that I know this is originally from Amberjolt, but I am that same person, and I decided to transfer the stories that I had on that account to this one.

Enjoy~

Yea so, Im going to take a shot writing a Pokemon N love story! His real name is  Natural Harmonia Gropius by the way  (⊙▂⊙✖ ) I just realized that. Haha...So anywayss, The Golden Rose looks like the girl on the Cover, and yes she will be wearing those flowers on both sides of her head, and her golden blonde hair is down. And yes. She has scarlet red eyes! >>(except the white gown. Ignore that part, I'll be telling you what she's wearing :D ) She is thirteen and her name is Willow Lights. I think I covered most of the basics.. Oh yea. She wears a hot pink lace crop top, with a white tank top underneath, neon green jeggings, and finally(my personal favorite) ankle high beige combat boots! Yep! Now I think I covered what I needed to cover.... I think I talked enough now..

Enjoy! (≧∇≦)/

Warning: May contain cuss words >_> so for those who don't like it, I'm sorry...

~(Willow Light's Pov(Which will be normal pov)~

I glowered at  my mother. Why won't she let me adventure to Unova?! Ash is probably adventuring right now! Getting a starter pokemon!! 

She glared back.

"A no is a no missy. You can't go. You're simply too irresponsible."

I put my hands on my hips and gave her a I'm-irresponsible-? face. Me? Irresponsible? What?!?

"Oh really?" I replied haughtily, "then how come you let me go to the Sinnoh region at age nine?"

"Yea but yo-" I interrupted her "Or that time you let me go to Johto at age 11?!" 

She sighed and shook her head, giving me an apologetic smile.

"I'm just worried for you that's all." She brought me into a bone crushing hug and began to waterfall cry. "My baby girl is growing up!!!!!!!"

"U-ugh...C-can't b-bre-"

She released me and rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly.

"Sorry..If I let you go, promise me you'll always have your pokemon with you?."

I nodded excitedly. "Of course!" I laughed and she joined, "If I didn't, I'd probably be toast!"

She winked at me, "With jelly of course"

I fell on the hard wood floor of our house laughing and rolling around like an idiot.

Standing up and wiping the tears out of my face I noticed my mom was holding something. She handed me a white watch looking device.

"Here, this is an Xtransceiver, so we can talk to one another, and also people you become friends with if they have one."

I looked at her, flabbergasted.

"You have one too right mom?!" I asked making sure.

She laughed and held up a blue one.

"Of course honey! And here's a bag. It's already filled with potions and all kinds of pokeballs I got for you. A map of Unova and of course, accesories! But you have to figure out how they work though" she said giggling.

I looked at the bag.

It was a pink messenger bag with white rose designs on the front cover.

I squealed. "I love it mom! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!" I leaped up and hugged my mom in delight.

"Glad you love it Hon! Okay when are you leaving?" she asked.

I put on my thinking face.

"Ah hah! How bout tomorrow? WIll that be ok?"

She smiled. "Of course! I'll be telling your father once he gets home, he'll be so proud of you, as I am."

"What pokemons will you be bringing?" She looked at me questionly, and I sweat dropped.

"I-I u-uhm..Haven't thought about it..." I stammered.

She facepalmed.

"You're definitely bringing Lugia right?" 

I grinned. "Of course!!!!"

Lugia was one of my all time partners in my adventure through Sinnoh and Johto. Lugia flied with me everywhere!! 

She nodded.

"Who else?"

I plopped on the couch bouncing along.

Suddenly the bulb lit up.

"How about Raikou?! And Suicune?!"

Raikou and Suicune were my two pokemon I used the most during double battles. They were great battling partners! And I loved them both to death as well as Lugia.

My mothers face turned into a worried one.

"That's only three sweety..How about another pokemon?"

I gave her a confused look.

I train all my pokemon with love and passion, making them stronger. And strong they are.

"O-okay...How about....yea I got nothin.."

She laughed and spoke up.

"Entei of course!"

I slapped my forehead making a pink hand mark.

"I'm so stupid..."

How could I forget Entei?!?!

Entei saved me from villians many times. 

Entei, was one of my great one on one pokemon.

I loved entei as well.

My mom looked at her watch.

"Well look at the time sweetheart, its time to go to sleep. Don't want to be tired during your journey to the Unova Regions! It's a pretty long ways."

"Okay mom..." I groggily got up from the couch and headed upstairs towards my room.

Until i realized something.

"I HAVENT EATEN YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

To be Continued.........................

>-< hope you liked...I tried  ^-^ Hope you enjoyed.