Chapter two: Mind Reader Person

YES SECOND CHAPTERR ;w; xD Hope you enjoy, and sorry if this story is bad ;w; xD but I'll do my best to improve haha. 

~(Willow Light's Pov)~

Before I began traveling over sees to the Unova region, I ran to Ash's house to see if he already gone off, my Lugia following me, hot on my trail. 

I sighed, and summoned Lugia back in its pokeball, and resumed my running towards ash's house.

Once I got there, I saw a car parked outside. 

"Professer Oak!!!!!" I yelled cheerfully, and ran up to him, giving him a cheeky grin. 

"Oh hey there Willow! I see your going on a journey too?" he asked smiling at me.

"Yuuuuppp" I replied giving him a thumbs up and laughed. "To Unovaaa!!!" I cheered.

He hmmed and I stood there still in my cheering position silent. 

-Awkward silents-

"Why don't you travel with us to the Unova region? Since Ash is going there too." he said, thinking it was a good idea.

I shook my head. "I don't want to be a bother, so I'll just be goi-" He interrupted me, "I insist I insist, come along now" he said. 

I got into his car and we waited for Ash and his mom.

Suddenly he came out, with pikachu on his shoulder.

"Professer Oak why are you dresssed like that and hey Willow!!!!!"

I grinned at him and looked back at Professer Oak, what really got me, was his pineapple shirt. WHY DID I NOTICE THAT JUST NOW?!?

Then Oak began talking about why he was wearing the shirt, but me, being me, I just sat there staring off into space, when a voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Here we go!!" 

I sighed, and focused my eyes on the road, after they loaded up, got in, and began driving.

-Time skip to plane ride-

"Ahh!" Ash marveled outside, looking out at the vast waters. He sat closest to one of the window of the plane, then I sitting beside him, then professer oak, and finally ash's mom. 

Pikachu marveled alongside Ash, with a "Pikaaa!" and I giggled. Awww!

"The Unova region! I bet there are all sorts of pokemon I've never seen before!" Ash replied, looking of what seems to be a brochure of Unova.

I rolled my eyes playfully. 'Of course ash'

"Of course!" Professer Oak said, then he began telling us how we won't see any pokemon like the ones in Unova in any other regions. 

"Wow thats awesome! I can't wait! Man, I hope we get there soon!" Ash said, obviously excited.

Inside  I was pondering whether Oak was a mind reader. I mean, HE STARTED OFF WITH WHAT I SAID IN MY MIND!! 

'Wait maybe he can guess what food I'm thinking of. Which was what I had for breakfast. PANCAKESS!' 

"Hey Professer Oak! What food am I thinking of?" I asked, testing him.

Ash chuckled at me. "Probably pancakes considering how you love them." Oak answered laughing.

I gaped at him. HE ISSSS OMGGGGGGG

AHHHHHHHHH

"Willow! Willow! Are you okay?!" 

to be continued...

Hehe~ Mind reader! I wouldve been like, 0______O?!?! 

xD Hope you enjoyed!!