London Tulips and Raspberry Tea

"Brittney you're too young to be using dating profiles" my father spoke. "Go out and meet a nice young man the normal way, I think it'd be safer for you it you met a man that way. What if he murders you? What if he's a dogfish!" "It's catfish" I told my father "I'm going to meet this guy, I work too much to sit in a bar and try to mingle with horny, cigarette smelling men." "Alright baby well be safe, I love you Britt" my dad spoke to me.

A couple of hours later I walked out of my room dressed in blue skinny legs jeans, a white tee paired with knee high boots trying to keep it simple. I pulled my medium length dark burgundy hair up into a pony tail. Stood in front of the mirror in the living room and coat my plump lips with a dark red lipstick and sprayed my special scent London Tulips and Raspberry Tea perfume. I was ready to go. I left my car keys on the mantle, grabbed my wristlet throw my mace, house keys, some cash and bus pass in my bag.

My phone immediately begin to ring after I left the house

B: Hello

S: Can I speak to Brittney

B: Yeah, this is her

S: Hey uhm it's Sai I found the perfect place for us to meet. Its called DeJa Vu! It's a bar are you ok with that?

B: Yeah,  that's cool I know exactly where that's at. I can be there in about 20mins! Are you driving?

S: Ok and no im taking public trans. I should be there in 30 mins. Ill just meet you on the inside.

B. Ill talk to you then.

I decided to send him a picture of what I was I wearing. 

**picture is the outfit i choose. Just with out that bag

**This is my first story I don't really have a clue about this so im just trying to work it out. Somebody leave me a couple of comments on how to make it better.