Stuck On Stupid

I sat at the bar eyes locked on to my phone screen sipping slowly from my vodka tonic wondering when my date would show up. I felt a light tap on my shoulder "could I buy you a drink sexy" a handsome young man offered. I decided to turn down his offer deciding to stick to my two drink mininum. I didn't want to over do it and end up a total hot drunken mess.

It was now a little after nine. I'd been sitting at the bar by myself for now for 20 mins. The bartender kept me company every now and then. Trying to keep me from thinking my date had stood me up. I was started to become very pessimistic. Sitting here by myself had me thinking I should have accepted mister handsome offer to buy me a drink. Maybe i wouldn't be alone. This shit was making me even more mad. I deiced to chat with the bartender some more asking him his name and where he was from. He ended up telling me he was from a little town in the Midwest and decided to move to Philadelphia. I wanted to ask more, but a felt a buzzing on my hip. I excused myself from the conversation with Jake the bartender to take my phone.

"Hello?" I aksed, "Brittney, this is Sai, I just got here, I don't see you at the bar!" Sai stated, "Oh, sorry I went to the bathroom because It was a little loud in here. I'm making my way over there!" I said

As I walked towards the bar I noticed an extremely handsome guy wave and begin walking towards me. I was little shell shocked I wasn't paying him any attention while he was talking to me. He begin to wave his hand in my face. Damn he was fine. He was better looking than in his profile picture. "Brittney, are you there" Sai yelled in my face. I blinked a few times than responded "Yeah, my fault I was a little caught of guard." I rambled off real quick.

**I think this chapter went good. I choose two celebs to be the main characters. Im in love with Sebastian de Souza he is sexy as fuck. You can choose who you want to represent the characters.