The song

Author POV.
Don't play the song until I say so (do it if u want)
BTW my first fanfic and the Hamster is me in nalu moments;')

Luke's POV(Lucy's brother)

It was a bright early morning, the sunshine from the sun outside hit my face and disturbed me from my well-rested sleep I had over the night. I hate mornings, I can't believe how people can be so happy in the mornings. It makes me wanna punch them honestly. I sit up and stare out of my window that now has the blinds completely open, letting some fresh air and sunlight into my usual dark and dull room. Even though mornings is the most despised thing i can come to know of, nothing ever beats the view of the mixed blue and pink skies in the summer mornings. Standing near my window, was my maid Virgo waiting patiently me to get more awake in order to receive the message that she came here to deliver. "What's up Virgo!" I greeted her, even though she is my maid, I consider her a member of the Heartfilia family. "Good morning Luke, I hope you rested well? I came here to remind you that Lucy's performance starts today and she would very much like it if you would attend her performance." Crap, I knew i forgot something important today. Thank god for Virgo though, at the least I have some time to make it up to Lucy.

I quickly jump off of bed and hop int the shower and make myself ready for the day. After brushing my blond locks I quickly head downstairs for some breaks fats before attending my class. The show should start after school, probably at like 4 or 5 o'clock, I quickly make my way to my car and head to class.

Natsu's POV.
School is very exhausting, all the upcoming exams...all the school projects that I have to complete is honestly taking a tool on me. I feel myself starting to drift off to my thought when I hear chatter in the background, waking me off from my train of thoughts. I sigh...what am I even doing here? Packing my back, I prepare myself to walk out from the class when all of a sudden a blondie walks in screeching.

"GUYS  I-I LUCY's ABOUT TO SING LIVE" yelled the blondie, it was obvious that he had ran all the way from wherever he started to this class. He stood there, covered with sweat panting trying to catch his breathe. He could've been still wet from his shower, to be honest I wouldn't know the difference. This man always looked like a wet chihuahua.

The class roared up with excitement and soon, everyone was a eager to start the livestream. That didn't last very long though, because our head principal Mr. Makarove came a pin and demanding to know the reason why everyone was causing an commotion. Luke quickly rushed to Makarove to explain the situation.

Levy's POV.
As the screen started, I could finally see Lu-chan the TV screen smiling happily. It was rare seeing her like this, she seemed so happy. Lu-Chan being so passionate about music never stopped, she always used to sing her beautiful angelic voice when we were younger.  This has been her dream, and she made it. Standing there with her high black socks and black ballerinas to match with, with her school uniform that she wore with pride and a big beautiful smile as always. Her hair was tied up in a tight ponytails, letting her blond bangs rest on her forehead while she waited for the performance to start. Lu-chan...you made it.

Third persons POV
"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your patience and support. We are finally here to start our annually tournament, Schools Got Talent!! In this round ladies and gentlemen, give it up for our first contestants Fancy high!!" The crowds were loud, parents and friend & family from all over the country came to cheer and support the pie beloved ones. Loud, cheers and roars of joy were heard miles away from the arena. The overwhelming feeling of love and support hit Lucy right in the heart, right there in that moment; She wished she could just live in that moment forever." And at last, but  not the least let's give a round of applause to our recons contestants, Forest Rock High!!"
All that was heard were chanting cheering the enemy school on, Lucy looked over to see who her contestant was. The girl was beautiful, she had her long black, silky hair in a similar hairstyle as Lucy, while her uniform was completely white.

" give it up for our first contest, Fancy High!"

Lucy:
Its been a long day
Without you my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when is see you again.

We've come a long way
From where we begin

Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.

When I see you again.

Wiz:

Damn,Who knew
All the planes we flew
The thing we've been through
That i'd bee standing right here talking to you
About another path
I know we loved to hit the road and laugh
But something told me that I whouldn't last
Had to switch up
Look at thing see the better picture
Those where the days
Hardwork 4'Eva pays now I see you in a betta place
Oh how can we not talk about family when family's all we got.
All that i'been through you was standing here side and now you gone with me for the last ride(I'm crying )

Its been a long day and I'm sleepy so let me watch Netflix now pls .
Pls comment , vote if u want it whould mean allot to me
Forgive me for spelling wrong and 631words thanks for checking by
Love u all

Oh and I forgot I don't own fairytail hiromashima does