Chapter 1: moving in

"Ah... Finally done." I said to myself. There was a knock at my door, and I rushed over to answer it. When I opened it, I gasped. "Oh my god!! You're Nate wants to battle!! I love your music!!" I said. "Thanks! I heard someone was moving into the apartment next to me, and i decided to welcome them." Nate said, smiling. I blushed. "Do you wanna come in?" I asked Nate. "Sure!" He said. I let him in, and he sat down on my couch. "Hey would you like to try a brownie?" I ask. "Sure! Did you make them?" Nate asked. "No, my bff Morgana did. She loves your videos." I said. Nate laughed, and I felt my heart flutter. That laugh always made me blush. "I never did ask what your name was." Nate said. "My names jinx." I said, handing Nate a brownie. "That's a pretty name for a pretty girl like you." Nate said. I blushed, and turned away. "Im sorry for embarrassing you, jinx." Nate said, a twinge of regret in his voice. "It's okay! I wasn't embarrassed at all! I've just heard a lot of jokes about my name. That's all." I said, sitting next to him. Nate turned away, and I placed my hand on his muscular arm. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I know this is really quick, and it seems rushed, but im in love with you." Nate said, looking into my eyes. I leaned over, and kissed him. It was a short kiss, but my heart fluttered. "Jinx, do you love me?" Nate asked. I nodded, smiling. "Of course, Nate." I said, and Nate turned away, blushing. "Aw! You're blushing! That's so cute!" I said, kissing his cheek. Nate blushed deeper, and I laughed. "I'm not that cute." "Yes you are! You are the cutest guy I've ever met in my whole life!" I said, taking Nate's  hand in mine.