Chapter 2: new video!

"Hey, jinx?" Nate asked. "Yes?" I answered, looking into Nate's beautiful eyes. "I want you to be in my next video with me. My fans deserve to know." Nate said, blushing. "I'd love too! Cmon! We have to do it now!" I said, jumping up and pulling Nate's hand. "Okay!!!" Nate said. I laughed, and we went into his apartment.

"Hey guys! Welcome to there is no game! But before we begin, I'd like to introduce someone very special! Meet my new girlfriend!" Nate said. "Hi guys! I'm jinx! And by the way, I am a huge fan girl when it comes to Nate." I said, smiling and waving. "Yep! And I want you guys to be nice to her." Nate said. I laughed, and Nate kissed me. "I think all your fan girls are rioting.@ I said, smiling. Nate laughed, and began to play.

When the video was ready, Nate uploaded it. I'm minuets, people were already congratulating Nate and saying how pretty I was, how cute we were, and how we were meant for each other. "Guess they like you!" Nate said, scrolling through the comments. My phone buzzed, and I saw it was a call from my bff, garnet. "YOURE DATING NATE WANTS TO BATTLE?????" She screamed. "Yes, she is." Nate said. "EEEEEEEEE OMG I'm so coming over!" She said. "Okay! I'm at Nate's apartment though." I said. "Okay! I'm on my way now." "Good! Hey, can we go to hot topics? I need new snake bites." I said. "Sure! Bye!" Garnet said, and hung up. "Sorry bout her. She's a huge fan of you." I said. Nate only laughed, and I smiled. "It's fine. I'm used to fan girls." He said. There was a knock at the door, and I answered it. "Hey garnet!" I said. "So is it true? Are you really dating Nate wants to battle?" Garnet asked. "Yeah! Come in, and he can tell you himself." I said, and let garnet in. "Hey, you must be jinx's friend garnet!" Nate said, standing. Garnet didn't say anything, staring at Nate. "Oh my god. You're actually Nate wants to battle!" She finally said. I rolled my eyes, and stood by Nate. "Yeah. So did Lindsay tell you?" Mat said, smiling. "Yeah and I didn't believe her. Are you guys seriously together?" Garnet asked. "Yep we are!" Nate said, and he kissed my cheek. "Oh my god!!! Lindsay, remember the fan art you made of you and Nate? The one where you guys are kissing?" Garnet asked. I blushed, and Nate raised an eyebrow. "I gotta see this." Nate said. "I have a picture of it on my phone." Garnet said, pulling out her phone and finding it. She handed her phone to Nate, and Nate laughed. "Wow. This is amazing! You're a really good artist garnet." He said, handing the phone back to garnet.