Chapter 9

Jimin's POV

I tried not to feel jealous about them but for some reason I am. I have Kim Taehyung, I love him and only him! Why am I getting jealous?? I tried to be cool and talked to everyone. I can still see her still making eye contact to Yoongi...."Hey Namjoon, when did you and her got together?" I asked.
"Yesterday" He replied. I was shocked because she keeps making eye contact at Yoongi, could she be planning to cheat on Namjoon? THEY JUST GOT TOGETHER! AISH....

Taehyung's POV

I can see Jimin is worried by something could it be that shes with Namjoon? But...he's with me....he can't still be in love her right? "Jiminie, are you okay?" I asked. He snapped out, looked at me then held onto me "Taehyungie..." He said. Could he be worried about her? Why? I thought he hated her...but then I saw her gazing at Jimin. I was about to go up to her and stop her but Namjoon will be mad. I pulled jimin to the other side "Ahh Taehyung whats wrong?" He asked. I whispered to him as quiet as possible. "She's staring at you. and I don't like that." I said in a rough voice. "She's staring at Yoongi hyung!" He kinda yelled. I feel so dumb "Oh..." I said kinda embarrassed. he gave me a chuckle and kissed my cheek. But why would she look at yoongi when she has Namjoon? Aish I'm confuse.

--

After hours of talking and playing games they all decided to go home. But I haven't seen her or Yoongi....could they be...? I looked for them everywhere, in the kitchen, backyard, even in out bedroom. But then I heard a giggle, coming from the bathroom. I opened the door and saw Yoongi and her making out in the bathtub, I was shocked because that's Namjoon's girlfriend....should I tell him...? It might be to heartbroken if I did since they just got together but....he's my friend and I can't hide the truth to my hyungs....