Chapter 17

Jimin's POV 

It's been weeks since the incident and I'm feeling a lot better. But something is up with Taehyung...he's been so distant lately and he's been thinking a lot. I hope he's not starting to get stress out... 

Taehyung's POV

I still can't believe Yoongi ask me to talk to him again...PRIVATELY! Hasn't he done enough already? Maybe I should go..he might apologize for what he did to Jimin. I sighed and went in Jimin's room. "Jimin...? Are you awake..?" I asked quietly. I heard a mumble but didn't really hear what he said. "Did you say something?" I asked. "Yes, I'm awake" Jimin said. I walked up to him and see him lying there doing his best aegyo. My heart started to pound in my chest and I started blushing. He kept squirming around making slight moan sounds....I started to go crazy and jumped on Jimin. I looked at his eyes and he looked back with his hands around my neck. He pulled me down and gave me a passionate kiss, I kissed him back. His lips were so warm. We broke the kiss and I layed down on his chest. He was so warm...I felt safe whenever I'm with him. Eventually we both fell asleep.

Jimin's POV

I woke up by the sounds of construction outside and looked at the time. It's already 3:00 PM. Not long after Taehyung also woke up groaning. He looks so cute with messy hair. I smiled at him and gave a kiss on his nose. He smiled back still drowsy, he's such a cutie. 

Taehyung's POV 

I looked at the time and realized I was late to Yoongi. I check my phone and got 5 new messages 

-New Message- 

Yoongi: Are you coming? 
Yoongi: I really need to talk to you
Yoongi: Please I really need to talk to you 
Yoongi: Im sorry. 
Yoongi: Please reply.
Me: Yoongi I'm here, I just took a nap. But i'll come..but I'm bringing Jimin with me
Yoongi: ...okay.

I sighed and turned over to Jimin "Jimin...lets uh...go to Yoongi's house." I asked in a nervous tone. "Why?" Jimin asked. "Because he wants to talk. And he's really sorry for..you know. all that." Jimin sighed "Okay." I knew he didn't want to go but I'm curious of what he wants to say to me. I then quickly dressed up and so did Jimin. 

When we were done we put on our shoes and walked out the door and went off to Yoongi's house. 

--

By the time we got there it was about 3:45 since we walked. I went up the steps and knocked on Yoongi's door. He opened and smiled "Come in" He said. I started getting nervous and walked in while pulling Jimin in. "JIMINIE HYUNG" Jungkook yelled as he ran to Jimin and hugged him. Jimin hugged back "Are you okay hyung? are you still hurt?" Jungkook asked. "I'm fine Jungkookie" Jimin said. Yoongi then nudged my shoulder and lead me to his room "Let them talk while we talk" I started getting more and more nervous as I walk into his room. I sat on the far corner of his bed when he sat on the other corner. 

"Do you really forgive me?" 
"Yes I do hyung"
"I....I'm so lonely...Jungkook has been so distance from me..."
"Maybe he's missing someone." 
"Whenever I see him on the phone he's trying to text Jimin" 

My heart started to ached.

"Well he is his hyung. So he probably needs help" 
"Well why wouldn't he come to me?" 

I saw tears coming from Yoongi's face. 
"I'm his own boyfriend and he wouldn't tell me anything..." 
I walked to him, sat by him and leaned on him 
"Maybe it's because you don't communicate much at him...Try to talk to him, no matter how much he says no just find a way to talk to him." 
Yoongi was sniffing up trying to hold back his tears but it didn't help. I felt bad for Yoongi for once. 

Jimin's POV 

I was sitting on the couch with Jungkook who was deeply involved with the TV. Jungkook looked back at me "Do you want something to drink hyung?" He said. I shook my head "No it's okay Jungkook, I'm fine" I said while smiling. I saw him blushed a lil and nodded and continued on watching TV.  I was sitting all here when all of a sudden Jungkook put his head on my shoulder. I looked down at him and apparently he fell asleep. He was adorable while sleeping I swayed his hair to the side so it wouldn't go on his eyes and continued watching TV. Not long after, his fell on my lap. I looked down at his face. He was really cute, even when snoring. I started to blush at him and rubbed his cheeks. I wonder whars going on with Tae and Yoongi. Hopefully...they're not doing anything. 

Taehyung's POV

I kept comforting Yoongi and all of a sudden Yoongi's head was on my shoulder. I didn't mind because he's in a rough place right now and I want to comfort him. My face was very close to his lips..Somehow I want to get closer to him...He was still crying, I wiped the tears off his face and he looked up at me. I looked back at him. We got closer and closer, eventually out nose were touching, I then turned away and Yoongi pulled back. "You have Jungkook and I have Jimin.." I stated. Yoongi nodded but still kept his head on my shoulder. I then wrapped my arms around him comforting him. 

--

About 20 minutes later Yoongi stopped crying and then we went out the room and I saw Jungkook sleeping on Jimin's lap. I didn't give much though to it. He was really cute sleeping. "We have to get going." I said. "I'll take Jungkook" Yoongi said as he carried Jungkook. Jimin stood up. "See you later hyung" I said. Jimin waved at him and Yoongi waved back at us with Jungkook in his arms. I smiled and left off home with Jimin. But someone I want to get closer with Yoongi..seeing him cry for the first time ached my heart. I want to see Yoongi again. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY I GOT A CHANCE TO UPDATE MY STORY HAHA I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. IT'S KINDA SHORT, HOPEFULLY I'LL BE BACK AGAIN AND MAKE A LONGER CHAPTER :))) LOVE YOU GUYSSS