Chapter 7 Team

Ethan's POV

" Hi Mike how's going there on your third night? Was everyhting fine?" I asked to him.

" I will say to you later. Meet me at the park, the same place at 11 am." Said Mike.

" Okay I'll be right. Catch you later. Cya, I need to something to do right now."

I close the phone. Right after that I take a shower for refreshing. Then I bought breakfast. Watch TV right after that.

RING!!!

What! it's 11 am now. Sh*t I'm late. Ah that's alright, he will late too like the last time. I got out from my house. Drive my car from my house to the destination place.

As soon as I've arrived there, I saw Mike. He was sitting in the bench alone, waiting for me. I came toward him and asked about that just now. He explain to me......

Finish explaning

"You're serious? " I said to him

"Of course."

"Show me."

Then we go to the Mike house. But before that, I need to go to buy lunch. My stomach was empty. Mike agree with that so we have a lunch together.

Right after that we go to Mike's house. We arrived there at 1:00 afternoon. Then Mike show it too me. I take a look on his camera cctv progess in his laptop. He played it for me, the important part that has happenned to him. It is real! He's not lying at all. So as we planned yesterday we keep watch them this night. "You stay alone here" I asked him cause I don't see anybody else inside his house. He reply to me yes and he said that his family was on holiday. They went to Australia at 24 Descember and they will be back at 31 Descember, afternoon aroumd 12:00 afternoon they will arrive here. "Who's gonna fetch them." I asked. " I am" he reply to me.What date is it now... I take a look at calender it is 27 Descember. So it means 4 days left or 4 nights left. We had to solve this mystery. We don't want let them harm just because this mystery. So if we one to do that we have to solve the problem in 4 days. Next I asked him" When do you install the cctv". He said that he installed it on the second night that is on 25 Descember. "So did you see anything on the first night?". He said yes.

How? When? Where?

I woke up in the middle of night cause I need go to bathroom. After that I went back to my room. Before I started to close my eyes, I heard footstep. First at all I thought it's just my foot made it but it happenned again. So I checked it out from the stair. I turn on my flashlight to dining table there I saw my watch fell from it. Then on living room I saw that demon. Suddenly my flashlight went out. So I ran but not a sound to my bedroom and quickly close my eyes hardly.

"Oh I see..." I said.

"So now what?" he asked.

Like I've said before we will do the plan that we've decided yesterday. What time is it now by the way... 2:00 afternoon. I go to sleep now so I won't be sleepy during midnight. Then I ask Mike "What about you Mike?". "Me too I better set alarm clock to.....9 pm" said Mike.

"I will sleep now what about you Mike?"

"Later, you sleep first I need something to do to prepare for midnight"

"Okay. Good luck with that"

Zzzzzzz..........

Mike's POV

What takes him so long?
Oh there he is. He asked me about last night. I tell to him...

"Seriously?!" He said.

It seems he doesn't believe me. Probably he will think I'm lying to him, and he told me to show, to him. I said "Well let's take a look in my house then". I opened my laptop...

"It is real!"

Finally he believe it.

"So now what are we going to do after you have seen this?". I asked

"Let's do the plan that we have decided yesterday."

Whoa. I can't believe. He wanted to help me keep an eye on them. It seems possible he's not afraid. He wanted to sleep now in order not sleepy in the middle of the night while watching them. 2:03 afternoon now. While I was sleeping, I better do something for prepare it. What should I do to prepare midnight...

I need to charge my laptop. Low battery. Next... I prepare drinks in my rooms. So I don't have to go to the dining room during midnight and some snacks who knows we will starve.

Okay, so now all I have to do is to think or plan the startegy. Let's review about last night...

Yeah I got it...

Yes...

It's good...

Indeed...

I'll tell to Ethan after he has waken up. I need to sleep now. It is 2:35 afternoon.

Zzzzzz........ Zzzzz......... Zzzzz........

What's up guys I'm back here. Oh yeah... Looks Mike has prepared for it. What's his plan??? He will tell to Ethan on next chapter...

That's it for this chapter... Seven. I will update it soon.

Don't forget to vote and give comment if you have any or question... Thanks ;-)