Lust and Want

Last time: 

Kid was whimpering and groaning at every suck and nibble I was doing to him, sending tingles down my body and to my awakening member. This game was getting dangerous but it felt so good...

Now to the present:

(Third POV)

Soul pulled away and got up and off the couch holding out his hand for Kid to grab. Kid looked at Soul a little confused as to what he wanted to do. Kid has never felt anything like this before, he never felt this way towards Liz or anyone else.. He couldn't describe what he was feeling, and he was worried that something was wrong with him, but he didn't care. It felt good. "Come Kid, let's do this somewhere more comfortable.." Soul said softly, waiting for Kid to grab his hand. Kid gave a confused look, still not knowing what Soul meant by wanting to leave and move somewhere else. Soul noticed Kid's confusion and mentally laughed at Kid's sweet innocence. 'He really is to cute sometimes'  Soul smiled and gently grabbed Kid's hand, pulling him off of the couch. When Kid was up, Soul pulled him with himself to his room, silently. When they made it to his room, Soul pulled Kid inside and softly pushed him onto his bed. Kid's mind was going crazy when he finally realized what was going to happen and what Soul meant now. "S-Soul!" Kid slightly panicked as his body layed flat on Soul's twin size bed, big enough for two people. "What is it, Kid?" Soul smirked and crawled over to Kid, now hovering over him. Kid blushed softly and looked up at Soul. "I-I've never done  anything like this...I don't know what to do..." Kid stuttered over some of his words, as he shifted slightly underneath Soul. "It's ok, I haven't ether...But I do know what I need to do, so just trust me..." Soul said calmly and sweetly, making Kid's heart beat loudly. Kid was hesitant at first but then chose to trust Soul and let him take over. "Alright, I'll  trust you...You can do whatever you want to me.." Kid said that last sentence in a more deep seductive tone then usual. Soul was slightly surprised at Kid's sudden change of attitude, but he wasn't complaining. He was enjoying this new Kid.  

Soul trailed his fingers up Kid's shirt, teasing his sides then moving them upwards, touching Kid's pink nubs ever so slightly. Kid moaned softly as he stopped Soul. Soul pulled his hands away, looking up at Kid confused. Kid blushed and sat up, pulling off his shirt revealing his pale chest. Soul was stunned by Kid's slim, toned body, he couldn't tear his eye's away from Kid's beautiful form. "S-Soul...stop staring....it's really embarrassing.... " Kid's blush became more red as he slowly covered his body, pulling his knee's to his chest and wrapping his hands around them. Soul grabbed Kid's arm and knee's, pulling them apart gently, revealing Kid's chest once again. "No.. don't hide yourself.." Soul pushed Kid back onto his back then traced his hand around Kid's silky smooth chest. "Ngh..." Kid groaned softly, his chest being very sensitive. Soul smirked widely as he found out about Kid's sensitivity. Soul removed his hand to only replace it with his warm, wet tongue. Soul traced his tongue around his chest before he latched onto Kid's slightly hard right nipple. "Ah! S-Soul!" Kid gripped Soul's hair tightly as moans escaped his tightly shut mouth. Soul looked up at Kid, his eye's slowly being taken over by lust. Soul then trailed his tongue down Kid's chest, before he settled on licking around Kid's upper hips, as he slowly pulled down Kid's pants. "Soul.." Kid's voice was husky and full of lust and want. Kid wanted Soul..No..More like needed..