Kids First Pocky Piece.

(Soul's POV)

'God there's nothing to do around here!' I slightly shouted into my head. I got up from my bed and walked around the house looking for something entertaining to do. "...Nothing but stupid books and crap..." I tsked and went to the the cabinet to grab some pocky to num on. '....Ah! There it is' I grabbed the box of the delicious treat and jumped onto the couch. "Thank god Maka is not around or I would have gotten a book to the face" I sighed in relief as I opened the box, grabbing a stick and started to eat it slowly. It was quiet in the house, like there was no living soul in the home. Then there was a loud knock on the door that had disturbed my relaxation. I sighed and got up to answer it, only to get another loud knock. "Coming coming!" I opened the door and was immediately greeted by none other than Death The Kid.

(Death The Kid's POV)

I don't know why I came here.. I was an emotional wreck after Liz told me she didn't like me as much as I did. When Soul finally opened the door, I made sure to keep my emotions inside of me and act normal like I usually do. I greeted him with a slight wave and frowned a little when I noticed that his hair was off center by 2 Centermeters. "Hey man, what do you need?" Soul said in his cool guy tone, while I was non stop staring at his hair. Before I even said anything, I grabbed some of his hair and fixed it so it was to my pleasing. "There we go! That's Wayyy better!" I said with a goofy smile spread upon my face. Soul just looked at me then sighed "You and your OCD man... So what is it that you want?" he leaned against the door frame as he talked "What? Can't a friend come over to hang out with another friend?" I said as I tilted my head to the side. "No no its fine it's just that you randomly showed up and I'm shocked, but by all means come on in" he moved away from the door, allowing me to come in. I looked around and my eyes met a very comfy looking couch, as I made my way to their couch, Soul was following me and when I sat down he sat next to me. "What is that?" I pointed at the small red box beside him that said 'Pocky' "Hmm? Its Pocky haven't you ever had some?" he looked at me with a confused expression "N-No... Is that bad?" I said as I slowly sunk into the couch "It just means you haven't lived!" he laughed then grabbed a piece and put it in his mouth. "Here.. " he moved his head slowly closer to mine and the other end of the pocky stick was poking at my mouth. I slowly opened my mouth and let the pocky into my mouth. Soul let go of his side of the delicious pocky and I kept my side in my mouth. After I was done eating it I realized what I was missing out on.

(Soul's POV)

"So Kid.. Wanna play a game~" I smirked and stared into his eyes "Uh sure, what kind of game?" he looked at me, his full attention on me. "Well it's called the pocky game... It's really funn~" I chuckled. "hmm never heard of it. Can you explain....?"