The Meet

A week. That's how long he was gone. One whole stupid week. And I couldn't believe my parents had kept it that long from me. My brother was dead and there was no changing  that, except for one thing. I knew there was something that could get my annoying big brother back, and that was magic. Your probably thinking this girls insane! But I'm not. Magic is my whole life, I'm a wizard. No not a stupid witch.  A wizard. My dad isn't a wizard neither is my mom. A lot of questions are most likely running through your head, questions like 'if her parents aren't wizards how is she a wizard?' Well my dad was a wizard.

And he would've won the wizard competition  if he hadn't given had given his powers away. He fell in love with a mortal. A regular human.  And in the wizard world if you want to be with a wizard you cant be in love with a mortal, or else you have to give your powers up. And that's exactly what my dad did. He gave up his powers to be with my mother. Too much mush right?! It's actually kinda romantic, considering I never  fell  in love. But anyway, I could use magic to bring him back. But my dad being my dad basically read my mind.

Flashback

I sobbed for at least ten minutes. But then I stopped. Realization hit me, I could bring him back with magic, it was that easy. It may have consequence, but that's a risk I'm willing to take if my brother comes back. My dad looked at me and shook his head, "No." He said, pointing a finger at me. I looked at him with my brows furrowed and my head tilted.

"No," He once again said, but I just simply shook my head meaning I had no idea what he had meant by 'no.' "I know what your thinking and your not doing it!" H shouted, I forced a fake laugh, and looked at him in disgust. "This is a way to get Justin back dad." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "Alex," My father said venom in his voice, "I loved your brother and I know you, Max, and your mother did too, but what's dead should stay dead."

I looked at him in disbelief. "Alex, promise me that you wont use magic to bring your brother back." My dad said putting a hand on my shoulder. I stared down at my feet not answering my dad. "Promise me." He said again, I answered him with a small "Yes Dad." And then I went to go finish packing.

Flashback Over

And now I was here. At a stupid place called 'Mystic Falls' I shook my head as I finished unpacking my stuff. The plain white walls bored me, the plain brown carpet was terrible and dirty. This room had flaws. I shook my head. "Where's the fun and excitement in this room? I shook my head and used my magic to make my room look the same as it was before I moved here. Two of the walls turned into violet furred wall and the other turned into a green. The carpet changed into a wooden floor. A small yet satisfied smile appeared on my face.

Now for school tomorrow oh do I hate school. And there was no Harper to cheer me up and there was no Harper to hang out with at school. The many flaws of moving houses and schools. I fell asleep slowly that night. I cried myself to sleep. Cliché, I know, but that's just how I felt, I felt sad and alone. So yeah call it cliché are whatever but its my life. My eyelids soon started getting heavy, I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.
__________________________

I woke up to the sound of a stupid bell ringing, almost like the sound of a telephone ringing. I looked around my eyes half closed. I looked at my dresser and realized that it was my alarm for school. My eyes widened, I have to go to school. "I have to go to school!" I repeated out loud. I jumped out of bed quickly and found some clothes to wear, brushed my hair, ate some food, then brushed my teeth, and left for school. What am I doing? I asked myself in my head, while driving to school. I don't need a car to drive me to school, I have magic! I don't need to put my clothes on with my hands, I have magic.

Without Justin I'm completely lost. I shook my head and popped to school by using my magic. I used my magic so my car would be parked in my driveway. I rolled my eyes and walked to the school entrance, picking up my pace, I still needed to find my classes after all. I looked around to find my first class, which was with Alaric Saltzman history teacher. Fun. I was so lost though its hard to find classes on the first day of school so give me a break. A girl must have noticed I was struggling yo find my class because she walked up to me. She was blonde, at least two inches taller than me, blue eyes, and she was very pretty. She had a wide smile on her face.

"Need help?" She asked her brows raised, the same smile on her face. I simply nodded with a small smile. "What's your name?" She asked me, "Alexandra Russo, but call me Alex." I replied to her question, which she responded to with a nod. "I'm Caroline Forbes, but my friends call me Care. Let me show you around Alex.