B/1

Michael

I walked up to the second floor of the library where nobody ever went up to. To my surprise there was someone there.

I walked closer to take a better look at the person and wow he was hot. His hair was perfectly quiffed and the red flannel looked super nice on him. His eyes were closed and his ears blocked with ear buds. I stared at him for a while until I recognized a familiar beat.

I stepped closer and realized the boy was listening to ATL. I loved that band. I yanked his headphones out and his eyes snapped open. He gave me a shocked look.

"Hey what the he-" he cut himself off as his eyes widened and his cheeks turned a shade of red.

I couldn't help but let out a smile." Are you listening to All Time Low?"

He didn't answer just stared at me and I smirked. I Ruffles his hair and said." Your cute." I stood and walked away.

Though my walk was calm inside I was screaming.

I can't believe I did that.

****
I came back the next day at the same time hoping the boy would show.

He never did.

Or the next day.

Or the next.

I was ready to give up but something told me he would show up. I put in my jacket and walked to the library. This time I sat in the same place he sat. I gripped the piece of paper that was inside my pocket. It was what I wanted to give that red cheeked blonde boy I had met on Monday. I pulled it out and read it again for the 100th time. 

It read...

Here's my number not telling you my name you have to guess ;)

612-913-7744

I crumpled the paper and shoved it in my pocket once more. I let out a heavy sigh and closed my eyes. Before I knew it I was falling asleep.

**

I felt a sudden movement next to me and cried out." Not my pizza!" I looked over and saw the blonde boy with a look of shock on his face. His face then morphed into fear."Oh my god I am so sorry! I didn't mean to wake you up!"

I chuckled at his adorableness." It's fine. I got enough sleep." I say sitting up straight

The blonde smiled and asked."Why are you sleeping here?"

"I was waiting for you."I was shocked at how honest I had responded and managed to stay calm

Point Clifford.

The blonde frowned."Me?"

"For the past three days. You never showed. I wasn't gonna come today but I had a feeling you would appear." I scratched my head and then rubbed my eyes.

"But why?" I heard him say. I pulled my fist away from my face and looked at him. Well here goes nothing..

"Cause you left this." I handed him the piece of paper and got up

"Three days for this?" I could hear the shock in his voice.

"Bye" I said as I waved goodbye walking out but before I left, I hid behind a book shelf to see his reaction. He gasped and his cheeks grew red. I smirked, I would be receiving a text message soon. If I'm lucky a phone call.

***

I was not lucky at all.

It was Sunday already and he still hadn't called. It's been three days already come on! It's always three days.

*beep*

My phone.

It beeped.

I got a text message.

I quickly grabbed my phone and automatically smiled.

612-115-1347

You look like a Jonathan.

***

Second chapter hope you liked it!