C/1

Luke

I paced my room staring at the crumpled piece of paper in front of me that lay on my bed since I got home from the library.

I wasn't sure what to do. Should I text him right now? Or maybe does he want to be called..? Ugh I don't know what to do anymore..

I'll worry about it tomorrow.

***
"Hey sweetie how was your day with Calum?" My mum asked as I entered the house

"Great! We played a bit of football(soccer) but he totally destroyed me at it..again." I I sigh remembering the events from before

My mum laughed." I'm making spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. Go wash up and call down your brothers as well."

I nodded and headed up stairs. I went to my room first and saw the note from the guy. I picked it up and pulled my phone out. I began to dial his number.

612-913-7744
Hey it's the guy from the library!

I stared at my message for a good 10 minutes before deleting it.

"What a loser Hemmings." I groaned tugging at my hair as I tossed the note on my desk.

"Boys! Dinner!" I heard my mother call

I heard my brothers stampede down the stairs. I glanced one more time at the note and left my room.

***

Okay. I'm gonna do it. I sat up straight on my bed and grabbed my phone.

612-913-7744
Hey it's the guy from the libr|

I stopped typing and read the note again and new exactly what to send him. I deleted my previous message and sent him this.

612-913-7744
You look like a Jonathan.

I hit send and bit my lip as I smiled slightly.

My phone beeped and I grinned at how fast he responded.

612-913-7744
Jonathan? Keep trying cause you're not even close ;)

I laughed. How am I supposed to guess his name?

612-913-7744
I'll give you a hint. It's stars with an M.

Well he narrowed it down.

Let the games begin.

***
Hey! It's chapter three! Hope you liked it!