(1) House of Arrivals

"First time?" The driver asked.

Eddie was in the back seat staring out of the window, "No, this will be my third time."

The driver continued, "I was thinking about enrolling my son into this school. Is it a good school?"

Eddie smirked, "it's something."

The car pulled up to the University. Eddie got out and the driver helped get his bags out.

"Good luck," the driver stated while returning to his car.

Eddie nodded and turned back towards the school. Fabian walked up to him and smiled, "Eddie!"

"Fabian!" Eddie hugged him.

"How's America?" Fabian jokingly asked.

"It's pretty well," Eddie chuckled.

They both started to walk towards the direction of the houses.

"Have you been in contact with Nina?" Eddie asked while walking.

Fabian looked down, his mood seem to had changed, "every once in a while, I'll receive a
E-mail from her. They're mostly about catching up. I try my best to not message her out of the blue every so often because it's unhealthy. Feelings start to surface again and I would rather not drown."

Eddie didn't asked any more questions that consulted with Nina.

*

Fabian and Eddie opened up the door of Anubis House. The inside hadn't changed that much and decor was still an "antique" style.

"Fabian!" Mara comes and hugs him.

Eddie walked to his room and put down his luggage.

"How are you?!" Fabian asked joyfully.

"I'm great!" Mara smiled.

Jerome and Alfie came running down the stairs as if they were chasing each other.

Trudy saw them as she was passing by through the hallway and yelled, "boys stop running!"

"Trudy!" Alfie ran and hugged her. She laughed and smiled. "You do know that you are my second mom right?" Alfie asked and laughed.
"Of course!" She laughed.

Eddie walked into the living room and was greeted by a kiss from Patricia. "I miss you," she then hugged him. "I missed you too," he then kissed her forehead.

Joy and Willow walked into the house and immediately dropped all their luggage at the doorway and went into the living room.

"Joy!" Patricia yelled and hugged her.

"Where's Jerome?" Joy asked.

"Somewhere with Alfie," Patricia stated.

Joy and Willow both walked to find Jerome and Alfie.

A familiar voice startles everyone, "SILENCE!"

Everyone looked at Victor. He hadn't changed at all.

He continued, "I have a headache. Please stay in the living room and wait till everyone arrives to go crazy."

"Oh Victor, I missed you," Mara went up to him.

"Don't push it," Victor responded.

*

The sun was starting to set when KT came through the door. Everyone was sitting in the living room awaiting for her arrival.

"Am I the last one?" She asked.

"Yes," Willow stated, "I'm so happy to see you.". They both hugged each other.

Trudy had set out sweets for the students. Eddie had turned on music and the we're all dancing and having a good time.

Suddenly, a loud sound came from outside.

"You guys, stop the music," Patricia demanded.

Alfie turned off the music.

"What was that sound?" Mara asked.

Patricia looked out of the curtains of the window. Her jaw dropped.

"Who is it Patricia?!" KT asked.

The door of Anubis House started to open. Everyone had their eyes on it. A familiar face walked through the front door.

"I'm back," Amber stated.

A/N: What do you think so far? This is somewhat a slow and short start considering everyone is just arriving back at Anubis House. Trust me, the chapters will get longer.
How did you feel about Amber being back at Anubis House?
Be honest, did you think it was Nina?
I have a lot planned but unfortunately, I can't tell you what will happen in Season 4. I can tell you to "expect the unexpected".

-thewritersblog