Part 3

IshRa Room (At Night)

Ishita was engrossed in a romantic novel by her favourite author, which Raman had got for her this morning, when she found someone snatching it away. Of course it was Raman!

"Kya hai Raman? Itna interesting plot chal raha tha" she complained.

"Usse zyada interesting cheez tumhare samne baitha hai aur tumhe novel ki padi hai?" he gave a lop-sided smile.

"Kahan? Mujhe to kuch nazar nahi araha" she feigned innocence.

"Lagta hai kal phir se tumhe Doctor ke paas le jaana padega. Pair ke sath sath dimag aur nazar bhi kamzor hogayi hai tumhari"

Ishita laughed out loud.

"Hasna band karo. Bahut rath hogayi hai. Massage karna hai. Phir so jana"

"OK Boss"

Raman got the warm oil for her massage and placed it on the table near the bed.

"Rinky kahan hai Raman?"

"Wo so gayi"

"Usne kaha tha ki wo massage karegi. Phir so kaise gayi?"

"Ab sone keliye bhi tumhari permission leni padegi kya?"

"Nahi mera matlab wo nahi tha"

"Phir kya matlab hai tumhara?"

"Ab massage koun karega?"

"Tumhari nazar sach me kamzor hogayi hai yaar. Mere X-Ray glasses laga lo. Samne muft me massage dene keliye hatta kata pati baitha hai aur tumhe nazar nahi arahi"

"Par Raman aap kaise?"

"Kaise matlab kya? Tumhe uthane ke baad bhi mere hath sahi salamat hain" he showed both his hands to her.

"Par Raman..."

"Kitna bolti ho yaar! Kash zaban me haddi hoti aur wo fracture hojata to mere kaanon ko to kam se kam sukoon mil jatha"

"Kuch bhi logic? Magar poore confidence se!"

"Mai aisa hi hun. Har kaam confidence se karta hun. Ab tu bilkul chup karke baithna warna isi tel se tumhe nehla dunga jaise Diwali pe mujhe nehlaya tha"

Ishita became quiet for she knew her husband could actually do what he said.

Raman sat near her legs and extended his hand towards the end of her saree near her ankle. Ishita had not realized until then that do get the massage done her legs would have to be exposed, which she had never done before.

Raman was about to push the saree above when Ishita held his hand. She begged with her eyes not to proceed. Raman could clearly read her expressions. This sudden intimacy was making her nervous. They had been close, hugged, almost kissed yet this was something different.

Raman looked into her eyes and said "Mujhe Haq Hai"

Mujhe Haq Hai

His words expressed a command and his gesture was more of a request. He was waiting for her response.

She slowly left his hand that she had held to stop him and said "Tumhe Haq Hai"

Piyaaa Piyaaa

Piyaaa Piyaaa

Bole Mere Jiyaaa

Tumhe Haq Hai

Tumhe Haq Hai

Tumhe Haq Hai