Sisterly love

Thankfully jaylee didn't actually need surgery and could go home that weekend. There wasn't anything lodged in her head and it was the nurse in training's mistake. she won't be allowed to ride for about four weeks and her stitches should be able to come out in two weeks. and then she gave her some pain meds and then discharged her. they sadly had had to shave her head to get a good look at the wound so jaylee was bald but happy none the less. "we need dresses for the dance" she suddenly says. I gasp "yes we do lets go to the mall and get then" she says. we get to the mall as fast as possible and quickly find a dress store. I must have tried on twenty dresses when jaylee handed me one. it was tight fitting at the top but loose at the bottom and flowed just above my knees. the top was white and the bottom was mint green. "perfect" jaylee tells me. I quickly change and we go find her one. she tried on ten before grabbing one without me seeing. she comes out in a dress that was a light blue with sparkles on the top. it flowed to mid thigh and was loose fitting like mine but a little shorter. "absolutely perfect" I tell her. "I know but with me being bald it would look so much better with my long hair." she sighs. that gives me an idea. "I will be right back here is money to pay for the dresses" I tell her handing her about two thousand ish dollars mom gave us for dresses. I run to the hair salon that was right close. "Hello miss how can I help you" a lady asks. "I want to shave my head bald" I tell her. She looks at me weird "my twin sister had an accident and had to have her head shaved to get stitches in her head and now she's Insecure about herself" I tell her and she smiled and leads me to a chair. she puts a apron thing around me and starts the razor. twenty minutes later in bald like jaylee. "how much?" I ask. "free go help your sister" she smiled and I run back to the store. jaylee sees me and gasps "autumn your hair you never cut your hair" she starts. "What are twins for now your not alone" I tell her hugging her. We grab our bags and head back to campus. I feel the looks people give us a we pass but I will do anything for jaylee even if it means shaving my precious hair so she's not alone. "Thank you" she suddenly says. "no need to thank me it's a sisters duty" I tell her as we enter the barn. "What even happened to you?" I ask. "I don't know I was talking to Noel when I felt something smash into my head and then I was on the ground out cold I never saw or heard the person who did it." she admits. I frown as she strokes Noel's nose. "that's ok they will figure out who did it" I tell her. "hey I heard jaylee is out of hospital woah what happened to your hair?" I hear percy. "I shaved it so jaylee isn't alone why do you not like it." I ask. "no I just wasn't expecting it I think it's really sweet of you to do that oh and I brought a friend with me autumn meet Jason Jason meet autumn my girlfriend and her twin jaylee." He says. Jason had bonds hair and brown eyes he was muscular but not to muscular. I could see jaylee checking him out and bit back a laugh. Percy wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me peck on the lips. "I missed you" he says. I laugh "I haven't been gone for that long."i laugh. I see Jason and jaylee talking "lets give them some privacy maybe" I whisper. Percy nods and follows me out if the barn. we decide to go to the cafe. "I got something for you just a a gift" he says handing me a box. it was a leather bracelet and had horse running on it. "Oh Percy it's beautiful." I tell him. "just like you" he says in a loving voice. I smile at him I think I've fallen in love.