Jason and Adam the sleepover: part 3

"YOU WHAT?!" I yelled.

Now it was Jason's turn to be embarrassed. He turned beat red blushing and jumped up and ran out of the door putting his clothes on as he left. I was still in shock that I didn't even stop him. He loves me? I know he said he had a thing for me for a few years but I thought he meant just sexually. I didn't think he had real feelings for me. I don't know how I felt about that. I've never been into guys at all and then all of this happens and I end up getting my ass fucked by my best friend who then confesses he loves me. Maybe it was just because he was cumming. Ugh. This is so going to complicate our friendship. I love him as a friend. I don't know if I'm in love with him though. The sex we just had was good though. I could definitely do that again. I really should have stopped him from leaving. I guess I'm going to have to fix this.

I tried calling Jason's phone but it went to voicemail "hey Jason it's Adam. We need to talk so give me a call man."

Jason's POV

I saw Adam was calling but I let it go to voicemail and then listened to it. I was way to embarrassed to talk to him right now.

"Hey Jason it's Adam. We need to talk so give me a call man"

God I can't face him right now. Sexual stuff it one thing because we could just chalk it up to experimenting. But I just confessed my love for him. I've been in love with him for over a year and I just blurted it out like that. I feel like a loser. Now I'm petrified. What if he wants to talk so he can tell me he no longer wants to be friends because of me? FUCK! I can't believe I just fucked everything up.

To be continued......