Jason and Adam: The Sleepover...Part Two

Jason and Adam:The Sleepover: Part Two

" now roll over and let me show you more" Jason said

I did as I was told. I was nervous and excited all at the same time. Jason climbed on top of my back naked as well. He started kidding my neck and grinding himself on me. I could feel his hard cock rubbing up and down in the crack of my ass and it filled me with anticipation. He slowly started kissing down my back till he got to the top of my ass. His hands grabbed my round cheeks and pull them apart.

" you have such a sexy ass Adam." he said. " I've always wanted to touch it."

The next thing I felt shocked the hell out of me. I felt something warm and wet touch my hole and I realized he was licking my asshole. It felt weird but amazing at the same time.

" oh Jason" I moaned

" you like that Adam?"

" oh god yes!!!"

" I'm gonna tongue fuck you." he said and then I felt him push his wet tongue into my ass. I almost screamed. I didn't realize how sensitive I was there and as his tongue moved in and out of my tight ass it brought me so much pleasure. I grabbed the sheets trying not to flop around at the insane pleasure he was bringing me. In and out I felt his tongue move in my ass. I never wanted it to end. All of a sudden I felt him remove his tongue and then I felt a finger press against my whole. This scared me.

" hey what are you doing?" I asked him panicked.

" just trust me."

" man I don't know. This is too much."

" do you want me to make you feel good? " he asked

" umm yeah."