Chapter 13-Liz's Revenge

"Liam? Hello?" I call, praying that somebody will answer so I can get the hell out of here.

I bang on the bathroom door again, desperate to get somebody's attention.

Who the hell was that? And what did they want with me?

I bet it was Eleanor, trying to get rid of me so she can keep Louis all to herself.

Suddenly, I hear a soft knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey, everything OK in there?" Louis softly calls.

"Louis, you gotta get me out of here," I yell, "the door handle fell off and someone broke in the bathroom window and tried to attack me. You gotta break the door down."

"Wait, someone broke in? Who?"

"Yeah. I never caught a glimpse of their face. Liam went after them-"

"AND YOU LET HIM?!? He could get killed! Where'd he chase him off to?"

"The woods behind the backyard," I tell him, "Liam was desperate to find out who it is. Just please get me out of here before I lose my mind."

"You want me to break down the door?"

"Please, before I lose my mind," I beg.

"Alright," Louis says, still unsure, "stand back."

I decide to hop into the bathroom and wait for Louis to bust the door down. I hear a bang and then a thud and assume Louis just ran into the door. As Louis tries numerous ways to bust down the door, I feel that light breeze again. Oh no.......

"Shit. LOUIS HURRY!!!" I yell.

I look out the window to see nothing there, but still having an uneasy feeling about who's there. I stick my head out the window to see Liam running towards the house, as fast as he can go, with something in his hand. I try to see what it is but because of the darkness I can't. Suddenly I hear the door burst open to see Louis with what appears to be a hammer.

"Louis! Thank god you're here," I cheer as I wrap my arms around his neck to give him a hug.

"Are you OK?" He asks.

"I am now," I say as I push past him and run out to Liam, "what happened?"

"They got away. But, whoever it was, left this behind," he tells me as he hands me a mask.

"What the hell? Who is this supposed to be?" I ask as I try to figure out who's face it is.

I turn the mask around to see a note taped to the inside and I read it aloud.

"I may have missed you this time, but next time you're mine bitch. Kisses," I read as I look up at Liam with a stunned expression on my face.

"Wait a second, I think I know that face. That's Annabelle's face. It must not have been made well but I can tell by the eyes that it's her," Liam says as he takes the mask from my hands.

"Alright, so who made it? And who was wearing it?" I ask.

"No clue."

"Well did the body look like a guy or a girl?"

"Not sure-"

"Did it have boobs or no?" I ask, annoyed by the same answer.

"I told you I never saw the front of the person so I wouldn't know. They looked bulky but maybe it was just an oversized jacket," Liam states, "come on let's go inside."

Liam takes my hand and leads me into the foyer where Zayn's cleaning up the mess that Louis made.

"Thanks for saving me by the way," I tell him before I head upstairs to change into my pajamas.