Yuu!

Sorry this is so late everyone! I've been working on my new story "Owari no seraph ask or dare". Go check it out if you like comedy! Oh and if you were wondering, the first chapter was Mika's POV, and it just switches. Maybe, I will add something like Yoichi or Shinoa or Kimizuki's POV. Actually, lets do that in this chapter! Ok... In the last chapter... Oh! Yeah! Here we go! See you at the end!

Mitsuba's POV:
I'm getting dressed in my PJ's after a long day. I can't stop thinking to myself, Where's Yuu? I honestly have no clue. I shouldn't ask though, because then Shinoa will be even harder on me, saying that I have a crush on him, and we all know how that will turn out with her having a crush on him too...

BOOM!

I hear the door slam.

Click, Clunk. Click, Clunk.

I hear footsteps, and start to feel even more nervous.

They're getting closer.

I hear them getting louder and louder, until they sound like they are just 3 meters away from my door.

Oh, god. Imagine what will be in the news. "Girl dies in Star wars pajamas." Oh no please.

I scramble around to find my sword, and inch closer to the door. I start to peek out and when the steps sound really close, I pull out my sword and prepare to attack!

Clang!!!!!

Yuu pulls out his sword and blocks me without even trying.

"Geez, Yuu! You really scared me!"

He ignores me and keeps on walking. I follow him.

"Uhh, Yuu?" I ask.

"Mitsuba, I don't have time for your stories."

"Damn, somebody's pissed off," I mutter.

"Mitsuba, I'm not pissed off. I am in a hurry, so if you'd please leave me alone, that'd be great."

He leaves and shuts the door behind him.

Yuu's POV.
I race to my room and pull out my big green suitcase with so many pictures of Mika and I, that I can't fit any more writing. Besides, the only writing on it is "Mika & Yuu" or "Mika x Yuu". And that is not written, it's carved.

I run and pack all my clothes. Including the one that has a picture of young Mika and I, and says "Team MikaYuu" on it. No, I'm not obsessed. Okay, I might be...

Once all my clothes are packed, I pack some food, and I think that Mika has enough from my blood... Just the thought that we were gonna run away together made me squeal and dance around the room like a girl!

Mika's POV
I jump up to Yuu's window and find myself stopping and watching Yuu-chan.

He is dancing around and squealing like a baby pig.

I knock.

He looked over and blushes.

He opens the window.

"Uhh, how long were you there?..." He blushes even more until his face literally looks like it will burst into flames.

"Only like 5 months. MINUTES! MINUTES!" I tease around. "You know, it's really cute when you face looks like I could toast a marshmallow in it." I wink.

"May I have this jump?" I reach out my hand and Yuu-chan lightly grabs it like a princess.

Sorry again for the late chapter! What do you think? Should I make a Black Butler ask or dare? Comment your opinion!!!