Wattpad Original
There are 5 more free parts

Description

I'm begging, I plead to Death do his part
Until I'm taken by the Dark

***********

Marriah Roberts feels like she's living someone else's life and fulfilling someone else's dreams. Her life has always been pre-planned and predictable. 

She, quite literally, bumps into Will Grayson.

 It turns out that he's being hunt down by the country's most dangerous criminal gang. Marriah tries to help him but she ends up being kidnapped with him.

Will Grayson has a few skeletons locked up in his closet. His harsh past has forced him to stop trusting people. He doesn't let anyone in, until he meets Marriah.

Will isn't the perfect man everyone thinks he is. He's done things which he's not proud of. Things which make him dangerous. But when he and Marriah are thrown together into a dangerous new world he is forced to look at life with a new perspective. Spending time with the fiery but naive Marriah Roberts awakens his conscience, which he thought was long gone.

Trying to escape the evil clutches of the dangerous criminal Dominic Black, the two make an unusual team and develop an unbreakable bond. Marriah soon finds out the true meaning of friendship and trust.

She discovers that someone in her life has been hiding a deep dark secret all along. Someone she's come to care for deeply.

Can she save herself without losing everything?

_________________________

Excerpt:

When I gazed into Will's eyes I saw his broken soul. A soul which had been forced to turn dark.

When I looked into his eyes, I saw pain and anger.

So much anger.

It made me shudder, it made me afraid.

I licked my dry lips and tore my eyes away from him. His eyes followed me, scrutinizing my every move. Like a predator stalking it's prey.

"Look at me Marriah." I heard his soft but firm voice. I trained my eyes on his chest not daring to go further up.
"Look. at. me." He said slowly, his voice was a little louder this time, full of authority.

He leaned forward, now merely a few inches away from me, my breath hitched.

"Are you afraid of me, Marriah?" He said, deliberately stressing on each word, his eyes were boring into mine.

With every ounce of courage I had I looked up and met his gaze.

"No." My voice was a whisper, my lips trembled. He knew I was lying.
Honestly, I had never been more afraid of anyone in my life.

"No?" He asked raising his eyebrows mockingly. I realized he was playing with my emotions and enjoying it.
I straightened my shoulders and pulled my chin up, looking him squarely.

"No, I'm not scared of you." I spoke up boldly. I had to let him know that I wasn't weak, that I wasn't afraid of him.

He smirked and leaned closer, till I could feel his warm breath on my face.

"You should be." He whispered in my ear.

*******************

A/N: This is my first ever story. Please don't be mean. I hope you guys like it

Also, let me warn you that English isn't my first language, so please be patient and bear with me. I swear the story gets better as it proceeds the starting is pretty rough.  :) 

Thanks for reading! xx